Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

Hey all,

This morning we announced the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX for North America and Europe!

Check out our two announcement articlese here on Square Enix Members:

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go...

And the official PlayStation Blog:

blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/25/kingd...

Really looking forward to the game! Also, awesome choice for the picture in the article/blog.

Thank you soooooooo much for this. This is awesome. I am really excited to play Final Mix. I will platinum all of these games as they are my absolute favorite RPG's. Again THANK YOU!!!!

-PshycoNinja
    Keyblade Master in Training

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MAN I was waiting!

I knew threatening people with pitchforks would work! lol anther thread anther time....lol

YAY!!!! This made my day xD I can't wait!

This is great news!! Hey doesn't this game feature both English and Japanese voice overs???

"This is great news!! Hey doesn't this game feature both English and Japanese voice overs???"

Ben Bateman: "Unfortunately not. ", and "The Japanese version will only have Japanese audio, it doesn't contain English."

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Back Cover + Game Details!

khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5...

Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

khinsider.com/news/Pre-Order-KINGDOM-HEA...

yet... when its localized it will have English and no doubt the Japenese will get a re-released game for that too

I am delighted that America is getting a release of this game, but I wish the release date was set for earlier than Fall. While us adults might be able to get this game in a heartbeat, but I'm concerned about the school kids not having much time to actually play it between studying and homework, they may be able to play it an hour a day unless it's Saturady.....

Now if the release date was set for the summer, (either June or July) most kids will be at home and staying indoors to avoid the outside heat, and they would have much more time on their hands to play it.

As I said, I'm so very happy we're getting a release of this game (I'm actually trembling with joy!) But I wish it was coming out sooner to give the younger players more time to play it.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

"This is great news!! Hey doesn't this game feature both English and Japanese voice overs???"

Ben Bateman: "Unfortunately not. ", and "The Japanese version will only have Japanese audio, it doesn't contain English."

..? Is Bateman sure about that? I haven't looked at every gaming source, but the ones I did all say the Japanese game will have an English audio option for the KH1 FM game. Not Re:CoM or the Days "movie", but one full game with an English audio option is hard to ignore.

(That said, I can honestly say I'm not too miffed about no Japanese audio option for us. For one, I sort of expected that we wouldn't get one, and second, the English VA work for Kingdom Hearts is phenemonal *_*)

I'm so happy about this announcement that I am literally speechless. I guess I'll settle for saying, thank you Square Enix, and long live Kingdom Hearts!

Oh man I am definitely super excited for this! I've always wanted to get another copy of KH1 (because saddly my first one is messed up D going to just have a KH marathon XD

Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX at GAME, Newegg and Amazon.uk! khinsider.com/news/Preorder-KINGDOM-HEAR...

Promotion Plan for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan Revealed! khinsider.com/news/Promotion-Plan-for-KI...

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX SEM JP Calendar Wallpaper special.member.jp.square-enix.com/downlo...

Can't wait for the game.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Hey all,

This morning we announced the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX for North America and Europe!

Check out our two announcement articlese here on Square Enix Members:

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go...

And the official PlayStation Blog:

blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/25/kingd...
    Can you tell us what we get if we pre-order yet?

I'm not sure if they will have anything that will come with it if pre-ordered. Maybe like a PS3 theme? *shrugs* :l

this is not good news to me or any kingdom hearts fan in the xbox community. after years of going out anmd purchasing handhelds to play kingdom hearts game the first time they return to consoles in north america for years they decide not to listen to any fan of square enix in the xbox community and decides to release the game as a ps3 exclusive. this is nonsense and me and many other fans are not happy with this.

Fall 2013 is going to be a hit For all KH Fans, although the rummors of KHIII are still going on, 1.5 RMX would definatly tie us over until then. All the Console KH that i have on my PS2 will be then considered as PS2 classics and planning on preordering 1.5 RMX for my PS3. I have TOGF, ROAW2, Star Ocean, and any RPG games I have to tie me over until then. ^_^ XD
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details! khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5...

Can't wait for this game. Hope that a 2.5 HD Collection with 2, Birth by Sleep, and DDD is also on the way.

Originally Posted by imported_brian
    this is not good news to me or any kingdom hearts fan in the xbox community. after years of going out anmd purchasing handhelds to play kingdom hearts game the first time they return to consoles in north america for years they decide not to listen to any fan of square enix in the xbox community and decides to release the game as a ps3 exclusive. this is nonsense and me and many other fans are not happy with this.
    well yeah xbox guys are always mad over exclusives ...same with WiiU guys, and Sony guys......contracts are a killer man.... those things get the game on its legs to where it can stand and breathe but takes control once the creation can walk and talk

Originally Posted by Ryutim

I'm so happy about this announcement that I am literally speechless. I guess I'll settle for saying, thank you Square Enix, and long live Kingdom Hearts!

I was surprised myself. When i started playing the Kingdom Hearts franchise 4 or 5 years ago, it was Kingdom Hearts II I played on my PS2 as a start and got hooked on it since. Now I have a PS3 and a Wii U in my gaming station, so I'm stoked for 1.5 HD RMX to come out here in the fall. I believe all KH Fans are excited like us.
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Amazing, amazing news I hope everyone enjoys it!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last