Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics - iOS

Final Fantasy Tactics - iOS

FF Tactics on iOS

Hi, i want to know when will you fix final fantasy tactics for ipad 4, because it crash always.
    In details info also say that will be updates for the Game, and no one update since march 2012
    Thanks

Submit a report to [FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Ok thanks

4. Final Fantasy Tactics - iOS

I recently bought Final Fantasy tactics WOL for my Iphone 5, I played it on my old dead PSX and was a great game, however in the Iphone (supposedly an updated version) spell quotes are missing and this is one of my favorites features in the game!.

Is there any update/patch that fixes this issue? I desperately want them back!.

Hey, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I recently downloaded and played through FFT:WOTL on my iPhone, and I step into Warjilis right before the final fights in Orbonne, and there is no conversation to take me to Midlight's Deep. Is it in the iOS version of Tactics? And if so, have any of you has trouble getting there in the iOS version?

Final Fantasy Tactics on the iPad is broken, and it has been for a very long time, if the AppStore's comment section is any indicator. If I look at the reviews for this game, I have to sift through countless entries about the game's constant crashing before I can find anything positive about it. Why has this not been addressed??? The comments about the crashing aren't hard to find....they are about the only thing you can see in the AppStore review section. SE has to be aware of the problem, but it seems as though they just aren't doing anything about it.

The thing that upsets me the most, however, is that SE is still accepting money for it...even though it's severely broken. I'd like to play this on iPad, but there's no way I'm going to pay for a game with a reputation for constantly crashing, unless SE addresses the problems first.

This game is a great classic...it would be nice if a playable version was offered.

This thread does not belong in the [General Discussion] forum, but in the [Technical Support Discussion] forum.

Submit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Instead of redirecting me to a different location, I'd think it would be more beneficial to actually get Square Enix's attention on this. TONS of people complaining about the game's broken state for nearly the past year, in the review section of the AppStore, doesn't seem to do anything. Why in the world would SE let the game just sit in an unplayable state for so long?

Plans to fix iOS FF tactics war of the lion?

Does Square have plans to release updates to fix the crashing reports in FF tactics on the iPad? I want to buy it, but all i read on the reviews is that the game constantly crashes. I would buy it if they fixed it.

Does Square have plans to release updates to fix the crashing reports in FF tactics on the iPad? I want to buy it, but all i read on the reviews is that the game constantly crashes. I would buy it if they fixed it.

I've never had an issue with the game crashing, though after getting my hands on a vita I've switched do to poor control accuracy.

Final Fantasy Tactics For iOS Now Has High Resolution Unit Graphics www.siliconera.com/2013/06/04/final-fant...

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS on iOS Update na.square-enix.com/finalfantasytactics/g...

Tactics on iOS

Hello! I just made an account here to play FF VIII, so I thought I'd ask a question as long as I have an account.

Is there any plans to bring FFTA/2 to the Iphone as well. I had both on their respective systems, but lost them over the years. After getting a smartphone, I was overjoyed to see WotL Available and it was my first purchase. I loved the advanced series as well an would be overjoyed if I could get these two titles as well!

Any chance we can get controller support for the upcoming iOS 7 controllers? =D
    I love FFT, but the touch screen controls are rather annoying......
    Thanks in advance if you guys do this!

Seconded.

For me personally WoTL is overblown and unnecessarily complex when it comes to a handheld game. I want something that is easy to pick up and play for short periods of time, and in this respect the Advance titles are better suited to phones IMO (never any need to rotate a map for a start amongst other things).

Only two things I would suggest to the first of the two should this ever be released would be to remove the judge from the game - or at least hide him from view during battles. Why should I care where the judge is on the map? And why bother waiting for them to move?

Also one potential addition: allow multi-player battles. This was always something that should have been included in the original IMO.

This game is in dire need of MFI controller support. Battles with touch screen is unplayable, with a controller would be great. ISO 8 is out, time for controller support... Fans have been asking it for years