Page 12 of 12 First First ... 289101112

Thread: Thief

Thief

Announcing the Thief Mod competition winners
    ― The results are in! Find out who came out on top of the competition.

Thief Cosplay Spotlight: Ewenae
    ― Ewenae is another in a fantastic line of Fem-Garrett cosplayers. Check out this little interview to find out how she got to make her costume!

Thief demo now available!
    ― Still haven't got your hands on Thief? Try out the first mission of the game!

ALL THIEF content is 50% off for the next 48 hours on Steam!

Thief

Hi, i wanted to know if there is any updates regarding the problems while playing thief?? I really would love to know so i dont have any expectations regarding this.
    P.d: not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Lightbulb Theif 5 game ideas for the ps4

Theif 5 game ideas. Able to smash ceiling lights and street lights out with club. Another when you shot your arrow at some one from far, depending on the meters game time your camera does random view of that shots of the arrow from side view, over head view, above angled shots, and the moment the bow edge leaves the arrow the camera rides on the tip with showing on the bottom of the screen as it move to its target head shot or heart shot and the until a the image I've the target is head to to view of the screen then camera stops and the arrow leave the bottom of the screen and does kill shot. You can even make the a trophy by the ability to see these camera angles. They are linked to a collectible to when you get each type of view till the ultimate view/ collectible, but make them more complex thief retrieval. Call the trophy "thief of angles" after you receive all collectible. If you make it challenge enough you can make it gold like my favorite color (muw-hahaha). Also if you use idea can you please use trophy name so I know I've been heard. Thanks enix you rock forever.

Sent from my iPhone

Announcing two Square Enix Triple Packs!
    - We'll be releasing two Ultimate Triple Pack game collections for Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 31, 2014!

Thief Forum

I noticed multiple forums specifically for certain Square Enix games, but did not see any specifically for Thief. My main concern is about troubles people have been having (myself included) and where/how to discuss them.

Xbox Live Gold members, DXHR and Thief are being discounted this week for you!

Steam Summer Sale
    Today's featured Steam deal offers 75% off Thief content currently on Steam.

Steam Daily Sale
    Thief is currently 75% off on Steam in a Special daily sale!
    - Get it for as low as £4.99

Page 12 of 12 First First ... 289101112