Thread: Star Trek Fans! Read This!!!!

Star Trek Fans! Read This!!!!

And how many posts did u make that catched the eye of Outter Limits producers?

Red Face (Embarrassed)

One...two....three.....uhhh....four........

Couldn't have been more than 306.

Really? I counted 312. Lemme re-check my findings..

Hmm.. 2--3 -- 6-- that one makes 10... hmm.. I seem to have some doubles.. I re-counted 306. Sorry. It does get confusing after 250

Wink

Better make that 308...

OOOH!

Suzuki is a car model/company. i checked.

As long as these posts dont catch the eyes of the people at the twilight zone, we should be ok

Wink

Just find a crafty way to turn the subject back to Star Trek, then we should be OK... http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...rs2smaller.gif

Where's the challenge in that?

Remember the episode where Picard goes into the holodeck with the Dixon hill program and sees a car?

Piece of cake

Big Grin

OK, so here's the hard part: What kind of car was it? I mean I want details. Make, model, year it was produced, exact name of the paint color on it, and bonus points if you can tell what material the seats were upholstered with.

Why it was a Suzuki of course!

You'll have to talk to yourself for the make. It is one of those cars that people use in the Dixon Hill series. This is set before I was born, and I'm not THAT old.

It was black (it was also night, but it could've been dark blue..) The interior was also black. (as it turns the corner, light shines in the car).

It was night, imposible to see the type of car. (ie. saturn, ford,...)

As for the year it was produced. Take a look at the era of Dixon Hill.

What? Did you really think I'd give you all the awnsers?

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I think I'm just gonna say it was a Suzuki, too, and leave the rest of those goofy questions alone. Well, except for the upholstry. I think they had those leopard print seat covers.
    Originally posted by mrdefender
    lies unconcious on the floor, twitching

(replace the ?'s by birdies )
    OK, I didn't find one with birdies, but how about this? http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...leys/stars.gif

Perfect!

Oh! I can give you a better idea of the car. Do you remember the movie they made on the 'Phantom' (the purple guy with a ring)?

He had a car and that car was the same (as in looks, I doubt it was the same used in TNG) as the one shown on TNG.

I also think the car model in question apeared in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' :/

But those are old movies, I doubt we'll be seeing those any time soon. (Roger Rabbit is an even older movie... They actually used cartoons and inserted it in the movie... that hasn't been done.. well.. for a very long time everything not human is CGI)

hmmm . . . doesn't sound much like a suzuki but maybe it was a one-of-a-kind made out of the recycled Dr Suzuki

(Complete with leopard skin seat covers )

Does it come in black?

It must! Maybe Dr Suzuki was wearing a black suit when they recycled him?

Yay! I'll take 3

Originally posted by mrdefender
    Oh! I can give you a better idea of the car. Do you remember the movie they made on the 'Phantom' (the purple guy with a ring)?
    You mean the guy on the horse in the grape bodysuit? ***cold shiver***

That was a weird movie. And I can't even remember the car...

I'm sticking with Suzuki and leopard print interior--pink leopard print interior.

is there such a thing as a pink leopard?

Yah. The movie was wierd. I couldn't figgure out the big building that no one can see...

Nah. But the seat covers wouldn't be made out of actual leopard skin anyway (especially not on Trek, where they are oh so environmentally conscious), so they can just imprint leopard spots on pink fabric for the seat covers. That would look pretty nasty...

... I think conscious would suggest judgement ... or the need to actually think about it...

I got the impression on ST that its just second nature to keep the polution down (to nothingness).

Not to mention the fact that they could just replicate the material... But they do have transporters, shuttles and star ships..

Well.. Then again.. there's always the Argo (ground vehicle shown in Nemesis). But the Argo is just too cool to leave out

Big Grin

Which makes you wonder what using a transporter to "beam" anywhere would feel like. Kind of a goofy thing to wonder about, I suppose, since the whole concept is pretty much impossible in reality...

No automobile/aircraft/spacecraft pollution that way, though.

Well. The closest we came so far wasn't really 'teleport' but it was supposed to be in that field (our local station explained it that way). They 'beamed' from one place to the other but it wasnt the same object, it was a clone. (I think they used an atom or another molecule.. ).

Well.. clone might be too strong a word.. Its more like a copy.. Like copying a file, the copy isnt the same but it is...

Clone is more on a genetic scale....

I guess this would result in replicating? But then.. if its just a copy.. then you had what you wanted to start with (i.e you copied a coffee.. but you already had coffee.. so you don't need the copy now do u? )

I can't wait to feel what it is like to be beamed. Or to see the day we're able to warp.

I almost wish I could win the lottery 3 times so I can afford to be frozen and awaken when we are in the 'TNG' universe

But that would be wasting monney.. There's alot you can do with .. what? 50 million dollars? 1 lottery is like 15-20 million.. so 3 would be 45-60 million dollars right?

I can think of better things to do with 45-60 million dollars than being frozen for 400 years

Big Grin

I think I'd probably do something else with that much money, if I won the lottery. I'm not terribly anxious to see the future. I prefer to watch the "fantasy" version of it.

Oh, and check this out...
    http://forums.sciflicks.com/showthre...&threadid=7355

Is this official or just rumors?

Probably just rumors, but I like the sound of it.

Page 3 of 7 First First 1234567 Last