Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Star Trek Fans! Read This!!!!

Star Trek Fans! Read This!!!!

hmm. all i see is a blue ball with hands and legs and a red dude with a crown on a thrown.

the blue guys dont have any eyes :/

I guess they can be looking the other way.. (away from the middle)...

hummm, I wonder, how many people in this forum like Star Trek (generaly, not any particular series), I haven't seen a non star trek froum with more than one other person liking star trek.

Well. All I know is You, Rook and myself. (on forums..)

I know people in real life who like startrek. My dad, my cousin, his dad, my sister's boyfriend. some people I knew at the hospital.

Did you know (I can't remember where I saw this), Star Trek is in the guiness book of records for the TV show having the most spin-offs?

I wonder what will happen for Star Wars after 2005 (episode 3)? I'm guessing the trilogy will be redone (brought up to the new technology) and released on dvd..

Episode 6 really looked like it was the end of Star Wars (If we were to see it from 1 to 6 and not 4 to 6.. which leaved an obvious 1-3 in the future...).

They're bringing back the old vader to do the voice in episode 3. (Anakin in episode 2 will still play Anakin in episode 3, but the old vader will be doing the vader voice).

I'm so glad Anakin is a canadian (from Toronto).
    Kirk is from Canada too (toronto again...)

Cool

Originally posted by mrdefender:
    Kirk is from Canada too
    So are Scotty and Ezri Dax.

So is Bryan Adams

and that little Japanese environmental guy....Suzuki?
    You know he always says stuff we should do to save the planet, like stop breathing to save oxygen

We still talking about star trek here? (the Japenese guy).

Hey... wait a minute... Isn't Suzuki a car model/dealer? (like Ford, Saturn...)

Or are you talking about Sulu? The 1701,1701-a helmsmen?

Its a shame that you cant do cross references on the IMDB site.

http://us.imdb.com/

I would crossreference Star Trek and Canada

Big Grin

Well I searched IMDB just to find those two. I went through the whole cast list of all five shows. Yeah, ok, so I've got too much time on my hands right now...

Originally posted by Sir Henry Morgan
    So is Bryan Adams

and that little Japanese environmental guy....Suzuki?
    You know he always says stuff we should do to save the planet, like stop breathing to save oxygen
    Oh, how I love overactive environmentalists. They're fun to laugh at. So are radical feminists.

so who is this suzuki? (all i know is that he's an enviro guy)

Thats all he is as far as I know?
    He reminds me of that old guy in the karate kid movies

The grampa that teached the 3 kids karate?

Oh wait.. I think thats 3 ninjas?

I'm so confused

Well he is an old grandpa yes.

Mister Myagi or something I think.

He looks like the Suzuki guy

ARGH!!!!!! WHO IS SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goes nuts trying to understand this!!!

TELL ME!!!
    runs around the room

POCKCH! BOOM!

[i]lies unconcious on the floor, twitching[i]

(replace the ?'s by birdies )

Big Grin

Originally posted by mrdefender
    (replace the ?'s by birdies )
    Oh, how I wish I had an appropriate smiley for that. I need one with little birdies circling it for my collection.

How about just http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sauer/sauer010.gif for now?

Suzuki is the environmentalist guy who comes from Canada and looks like mister Myagi from karate kid

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Enviromentalist is a weather guy right?

Either that or a Shrink for Enviro dudes (Enviro-mentalist... )

No an environmentalist is someone who is on about saving the environment. Greenies they call them.

Suzuki says we shouldn't use cars and stuff like that but I bet you don't see him walking across the country

Oh.

Odd that there's a car thing with the same name as him (I really think Suzuki is also a car dealership/model/company/car-related buisness... carus-delarshicious).

Just cause he's a 'greenie' doesnt meen he walks. he could use a bike (bicycle, not motorcycle..)

Yeah Suzuki is a Japanese make of cars and motorbikes

As with anything, environmentalists range from reasonable to crazy. Asking people to recycle paper and plastic is reasonable. Asking them not to drive cars is crazy.

Maybe we should recycle Suzuki...

turn him into a car...

a Suzuki

Wink

LOL

Or there's always Soylent Green. It's the ultimate people recycling program...

Would kinda make the origin of the Suzuki manufacturer clear now wouldnt it

Soylent Green

I wonder if that Sukuki would give off exhaust fumes, being an ex environmentalist and all

I guess if he farts he would

Exclamation

OK, this thread is officially starting to give me the creepy shivers... http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/s...rachlos013.gif

Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last