Thread: Is Trials of Mana worth buying the Collection for 40$?

Is Trials of Mana worth buying the Collection for 40$?

Hi guys,

I enjoyed playing Secret of Mana on the SNES when I was a kid and when I heard that there was a sequel I always wanted to play it. But because I'm not a big fan of fan translations I have never played it. I was really intrigued when I heard that Seiken Densetsu 3 would finally come to the west with a professional translation. But then I was kinda bummed out again when I saw the hefty price tag of 40$ especially when there is also a complete remake in the making and I'm really only interested in Trials of Mana. I mean having Secret of Mana for the Switch is a nice bonus and I would most likely play it again at some point but FFA doesn't really interest me at all tbh.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Nonetheless I'm thinking about buying the Collection. Before I do that though, I thought it would be a good idea to just ask around for some opinions and advice from people who already bought the collection. Would you recommend buying it? Is it worth the 40$? And is the original SNES version of Trials of Mana still a good game in 2019? Or is it better to just wait until the reamke comes out next year?

Many thanks in advance
    Last edited by AlvaroKhan; 14th Aug 2019 at 20:42.