Thread: Stuck on Khrumbul-Dun

Stuck on Khrumbul-Dun

Stuck on Khrumbul-Dun

Hi

Early on I was exploring the island and i came acros an oasis with flowers around it. Being a seed collector I smashed them. Now a bunch of hours of gameplay later I need a flowering gladiolus for Babs' room. I've searched the entire island and can't find a single one. Is there any other place they grow?

I pray I am wrong in this, because it means I am completely stuck. And I really don't fancy starting a completely new game.
    Also I think it's a pretty badly designed game if you can get stuck for showing any initiative. Maybe make flowers respawn or make one invulnerable until you get the quest. You do it with plenty of other things.

I have a same problem how can i fix it

(Maybe you have seed of them U can try to plant them)
    Last edited by Luxology; 11th Aug 2019 at 08:30.

Plant the seeds you got and let them grow while you do something else. If you lost them try getting more by killing yellow scorpions. I finished the main story and found that any time I got stuck it was because of something I did prematurely (e.g. grabbing tomato poles in front of monster before getting the quest from him to plant tomatoes on them) or without paying attention to the game's ruleset (e.g. not noticing the music changes when you leave the designated building area). That being said, there is a major lack of community resources for this game so many of the subtle details of the game are just lost in obscurity. There is a fair amount of streaming content out there but as far as wiki-type resources it is sadly lacking. I'm on the fence as to how I feel about that because I like that it forces discovery yet I fear it will kill casual interest in the game and send it to the bargain bin. At the same time.... that's kind of how cult classics are born....
    Anyways. Hope planting the seeds works for you. You might also try finding them on the Explorers Shores (go back to the dock and talk to Brownbeard).