Thread: Windows Store Achievements

Unhappy Windows Store Achievements

Hello. Can you please release a patch which repair broken achievements - Way to go, Golden child for ROTTR Windows Store edition ? It's a work on 2 days for one programmer, so please.............. repair it.

Bump

Bump

I've never seen an approach like Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics have, total ignorance. No reply, nothing. Just ignoring. Where are times when TR was under Eidos and Core Design

Bump

I have tried contacting the devs multiple times, even using the contact form on the SE website. Only once I got a reply and it was a generic "we have forwarded this information to the developers" which lead to nothing.

BUT, now that the game is on Game Pass for PC, MAYBE something might come of it. This game was supposed to be a big thing for PC gaming on Windows 10, but unfortunately everyone has neglected it and pretends to not see the complaints.

Same
    Sorry to say that, but Square Enix has worst support ever.
    "Dear Customer,

Our records show that you recently contacted Square Enix Customer Service to receive assistance.
    We are very interested to hear more about your experience during this process and it would be greatly appreciated if you could spare a few moments to answer a short survey and help us to improve our service"

I hope when game is added to gamepass, they finally repair it.

Bump

Bump

Bump. This support is awesome

Bump

Patch for the Windows store version is long overdue, here's hoping it'll still happen!

I hope too, but it looks like devs just ignoring us ? Hmmmm
    Bump.

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Please repair it.

Bump

Still nothing ?
    Last edited by FnordlikeMedal; 6th Jul 2019 at 19:12.

Bump

Bump