Thread: Remake Old Kingdom Hearts Games

Remake Old Kingdom Hearts Games

Remake Old Kingdom Hearts Games

Hey Square Enix!

In the future, when you want to re-release old Kingdom Hearts games on a new platform, instead of re-releasing HD versions of older games, why not remake them? Release Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 in the same upscale graphics of Kingdom Hearts 3? Call it Kingdom Hearts: Remake and Kingdom Hearts II: Remake. There's an idea for the PlayStation 5...

If you are unable to recreate Deep Jungle that was in Kingdom Hearts 1, my suggestion is to replace the Tarzan world with the Jungle Book world.

Hello Dear, my name is Ospina and i am from Europe, right now I am working for an Essay writing company you may click for more info. I heard about these kingdom hearts games from one of my very good friend. She said these game have very nice music and I am a music lover. So dear if you can share some good music tracks with me than I can able to know more about these games. All though I am sure that all kingdom games were good as my friend told me this already. But I believe in Practical. Waiting for best tracks of your favorite.

i like it

This is a great thing, I think everyone feels this information is very valuable, thank you temple run 2