Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Dragon Quest X

Dragon Quest X

Wow, that looks freaking epic! I want this game!

SE USA is notorius for not showing much love for the DQ series.

Dragon Quest i never heard or played before buy!.

Anime, Manga, Game Creators Celebrate April Fool's Day: Part I www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-0...

When is it coming out for a US release ?

There has been no announcment regarding a NA release of DQX.

Can we start a forum to have it released State side ?

I don't know about a forum, but such a thread here in this forum is easy to arrange.

Here you go: Fan Request: Release DRAGON QUEST X Internationally

Dragon Quest X Coming To PC This September
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/22/dragon-que...

Hi, wow! I ran the benchmark with 2000 plus score! And it's beautiful crafted i would die if they made the game for PS Vita!!!

Some people don't know about this, but the game is actually in open beta right now for the PC (free download). I downloaded it today and played the single player mode. I couldn't login the online mode with my Japanese Square Enix ID because of the IP address restrictions though, but I recommend you guys that you try the single player mode!

All I want to know is are we gonna get this?

I hope so . Call up Square Enix , and tell them you would like the PC version imported to the US.

Why not both? I think I'd rather play it on a wii for the controller over the keyboard and mouse. But I also play like 99% pc and rest /shrug so I guess PC it would have to be, saves me from spending cash to get a wii.

Yeah, I got a Wii U , and would rather get it for that. I think using the gamepad would probably be way easier and funner way to play. I could be mistaken though...

I got a Wii and Wii U , but prefer PC because of Downloadable content

Dragon Quest mmorpg?

Would there one day, be a Dragon Quest mmorpg for the Dragon Quest fans?

Ever heard of Dragon Quest X?

Actually No, I haven't heard of that. Is there an info link for that?

It's a subscription-based MMORPG released last year for Wii, then for Wii U earlier this year. A PC version will be released this month. Currently Japan exclusive. It is not possible to play it outside Japan (unless you'll use proxies) since it blocks non-Japanese IP addresses.

To bad I cannot activate the game on my JP 3DS. @,@ no Cart just a code.

The Wii U has ZERO big-name MMORPGs in North America. For Square-Enix USA to not have localized Dragon Quest X to single-handedly fill that very wide niche shows just how disconnected and foolish they are.

I feel like S-E missed a LOT of opportunities to build up and cash in with DQ outside of Japan. Before Pokemon came to the 3DS, S-E could've released DQ Monsters to cash in on the lack of any 3DS games like it on the market. Before Bravely Default and Shin Megami Tensei IV, DQVII could've sated players wanting immersive RPGs on the 3DS. And with the Wii U... how many bored Wii U owners would've given DQX a shot while waiting for more games to be released? So many wasted opportunities...

They still could cash in on DQ on the 3DS if they did decide to. I don't think the Wii U is the way to go.

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345