Thread: Dragon Quest X

Dragon Quest X

Originally Posted by frostare

I wish Terry's wonderland had DQX monsters. At least DQIX's final boss.

Oh, I'd be a Puklipo or an Elf.

But you can get corvus

Well it's still headed by horii, So I doubt much will really change beyond it being online

Yeah, it's Dragon Quest with some XenoBlade/FF12 mixed in. I love how people can watch the fight from outside and root you on and boost tension. If that's still in haha

Heh but what they describe as "new mosnters" I don't see them new at all LOL

Originally Posted by frostare
    Heh but what they describe as "new mosnters" I don't see them new at all LOL
    which ones ya mean? there are a lot of new ones lol and a lot of old ones thats DQ lol

I honestly don't care about the fee. I trust it isn't all about the money but that this way SE will be possible to give us lots of high grade content in a form of in-game events, competitions, updates etc. And most importantly, utilitarian gameplay! Though I'm affraid of the last one since it depends on the Nintendo's online systems which have never been anything good.

I usually don't like MMOs because of the gameplay, but if it has the same gameplay as other DQ games it might be the first MMO I can enjoy.

I'd like to see legacy bosses and outfits back in for sure. Give us the Dragovian set and Terry's Garb this time! D:

Dragon Quest X Battle Screenshots

andriasang.com/con1kc/dqx_battles/

Dragon Quest X:Rise of the Five Tribes gameplay

gematsu.com/2012/06/dragon-quest-x-11-mi...

LEGACY BOSSES... HELL... YES

I just love final bosses and am eager to see if DQIII's, DQVI's, DQVIII's and DQIX's will make it there.

Dragon Quest X Wii Bundle Packaging

andriasang.com/con1n1/dqx_wii_bundle/

Why does everybody just post links lol. Nobody has their 2 cents to share?

Fighting an awesome looking corvus with your friends and his beastin boss battle theme playing. Would be so awesome ._.

It's cause I'm too busy anticipating it!

lol I don't blame you there, if only square could give us a projected release window outside of japan.

HINT HINT

Ugh… I've seen the images and such, and this game looks so epicly amazing… I mean, DQ VIII graphics with DQ IX customizing ability?! Heck ya! But… the pay to play will probably stop me from playing it :'( I dont get money on a regular basis, so the subscription thing would ruin me… sad stuff.

don't know if it will have a fee in america yet, so don't give up hope!

This

Monster Hunter Tri didn't have it did it? I'm kinda glad right now DQ is not that popular becuase a good strategy right now for it to sell is for the content to be free.

DQX can be the best selling DQ game in america/europe if they market it right. Making the servers free would definately help

Originally Posted by Roto

Why does everybody just post links lol. Nobody has their 2 cents to share?

I am not very talkative.

Dragon Quest X's first Japanese commercial

www.finalfantasy-fxn.net/index.php?page=...

The game is a slap in the face and destined to flame out

The reason dq sold in the past is people want that single player game

They didnt ask for this, and square keeps making the same mistakes over and over

I didnt want a tiny hand held version for IX only, either, but we take what we get. Should have been called Dragon Quest DS and this should be Dragon Quest online. Save the #ed titles for solo games. I love MMOs and DQ , so I am not worried. Hundreds of hours in FF11 & 14. As long as gameplay remains FREE on the Wii, I will be playing

3DS Gets Free Dragon Quest X App

andriasang.com/con20e/dqx_3ds_app/

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last