Thread: DLSS and Raytracing when can i expect it

DLSS and Raytracing when can i expect it

DLSS and Raytracing when can i expect it

So i own both the shadow of the tomb raider and Final Fantasy XV on the pc. DLC was cancelled on Final Fantasy 15 but i would like to know when i can expect Raytracing and or DLSS for these games. i have seen titles such as BF1-and scum recieve the features but when will Square-Enix Deliver i purchased both of these titles at the same exact time i preordered my rtx card and am wondering will these features EVER arrive?

I'm eager to reveal this page red ball. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially phenomenal read bouncing balls!!

So i own both the shadow of the tomb raider and Final Fantasy XV on the pc. DLC was cancelled on Final Fantasy 15 but i would like to know when i can expect Raytracing and or DLSS for these games. xender discord omegle i have seen titles such as BF1-and scum recieve the features but when will Square-Enix Deliver i purchased both of these titles at the same exact time i preordered my rtx card and am wondering will these features EVER arrive?
    Last edited by KATYTY; 14th Jul 2019 at 20:02.