Thread: my parents want to make a video game!

my parents want to make a video game!

my parents want to make a video game!

my mom and dad want to make a video game, a few problms though:

1. they don't have enough time because they are so busy

2. they don't have enough money

i was hoping you could help us out

Nice

You topic is very great and useful for me
    raze 3

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good. This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog happy wheels

Hi)

Great idea, hope they want to produce some unique game, you`ve listed the most important issues, good that you understand it.
    Lack of money is not a problem when you have unique idea, you just need to find investor at the platforms for startups, so did i when starting
    EssayBox

Such an interesting idea. I just have written an essay about historical development of video games. Read more at https://speedypaper.com/reviews.

Due to their complex regions segregation setup where they do not allow game activation across different regions, I am now stuck with a useless activation code for Final Fantasy 14 which I purchased through their North American Store, where I could not activate the game on my existing European MOG account. and mind you, my region is no where near Europe its actually Middle East Region but for some reason I found out that there is no separate Middle East Region in any of the stores but they clumped all the countries in the Middle East under Europe (go figure)!!!!
    white salwar kameez designs