Thread: How to get Square Enix to read my ideas and story?

How to get Square Enix to read my ideas and story?

How to get Square Enix to read my ideas and story?

I've an idea of a story that I am currently working on that seems to fit into the kind of games or stories Square Enix develops. It's mind blowing and takes a lot of thought to figure out how everything came to be, kind of like Kingdom Hearts. I searched up how to send in a story and I read on their site that they do not want any "unsolicited" ideas sent to them. But i really want them to take in my idea or at least consider it. >.< My dream has always been to be able to work with him since I first played their games in early middle school, and since then I've been inspired to write and create fantasy and yet modern like stories. The one I am doing now has taken so much time, and I don't want it to go to waste. I've been drawing anime and their style of art for even longer, and I think it is just close to perfect. I want to be able to make the most out of it. . . Is there any way they could consider reading it when I am done? Slim Select Keto
    Last edited by johnbush; 28th Nov 2018 at 12:14.

Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.
    Red Ball

thanks

Text is very sharp and deep, I was impressed by you. Thank you
    office 365 entrar

Great

Thank you for that information you article
    https://stackanswers.net