Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Square Enix Members Points: Accuracy Check

Square Enix Members Points: Accuracy Check

ok heres my question.I did not use my points least year for the prizes then since i never received a email about it.my question is do points expire i dont use them?

Only the points you have accumulated during this past year counts toward this year's rewards.

I have quite a few games that i have no way of knowing if they can be registered for points. I have Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, 2, Re:CoM, Crisis Core & a few downloaded from PSN like FF VII, Dissidea, Quantum Conumdrum, & Just Cause 2. Is there a way that I can list these for more points?

I just registered Deus Ex, FFXIII-2, and Sleeping Dogs and my points didn't budge. Am I too late?

Yes.

[MEMBERS REWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT]

[Starting April 20<sup>th</sup>, the Members Point System will be suspended as we work on new improvements to the site. You will still be allowed to register your games, but note that points accumulation system will be on hold.]

I'm new to this point system and registered Birth By Sleep and DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY. I have no points and I have no idea how to register all my PS2 games. How do I do this?

Point accumulation is on hold? What exactly does that mean. If I register games now will I get points for them eventually?

[LIST OF ELIGIBLE GAMES] www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....

---

No further information has been announced.

This thread seems to sum up a TON of problems I've been having. I had an old SE account that had FF XIII and XIII-2 amongst other things registered, "new" transferred account has nothing...can't figure out how to get to old account.

Going to contact support. Bookmarked this thread so I can call that number given if email support doesn't work.

This has got to be one of the most confusing, overcomplicated account systems I have ever seen.

I'm gonna lose my old points? They aren't even listed anymore.

All of my registered games and points are gone. I don' think I've been to this new site before. Even though my North America account is suppose have been migrated over to this one because they have the same email, nothing shows up.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12