Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Square Enix Members Points: Accuracy Check

Square Enix Members Points: Accuracy Check

On your "MY PAGE" which can be found by clicking your image profile or profile name on the upper left of the website, now displays your points accrued this year and life-to-date.

Please check the annual number and compare with your activities on surveys/promotions as well as game's registered. Please also note, just for signing up (as a new user since May 20th) you should have received 50 additional points.

If you notice any major discrepancies, please reply here with the info. We won't directly reply to each user, however with this information we can look into the system and check for accuracy and any missed issues.

Thank you for your help!

back in november or so all my info disappeared, including what systems i had, what games i registered, my personal image, my bio etc. it acted like this way a new account. is there anything that anyone can do?

Everything seems to be good over here, thanks for updating us (Y)

I believe mine is correct. Quick question: will you folks be posting what the requirements for the year-end prizes are sometime soon? I have been holding off on buying/registering some of the games I wanted because I was nervous about how this whole points thing was going down, but now that it's functional again I'd really appreciate knowing how I should be budgeting my entertainment funds for the next few months (and I'm sure I wasn't the only one with that mindset). Thanks!

Originally Posted by razzlypatazzly

back in november or so all my info disappeared, including what systems i had, what games i registered, my personal image, my bio etc. it acted like this way a new account. is there anything that anyone can do?

you're gonna want to message the high ups. I had to do that and got a number to call. They found my account and my "new" account. The new one is under my usual log in info. But my "old" one I'm on now I have to get to by login info of like member_34q34213 and password of like asdf3423423. So I'm sure its the same for you, need to try to get them to give you the member name and password. Hope this helps you

my stuff seems to be good thanks for the notice

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    On your "MY PAGE" which can be found by clicking your image profile or profile name on the upper left of the website, now displays your points accrued this year and life-to-date.

Please check the annual number and compare with your activities on surveys/promotions as well as game's registered. Please also note, just for signing up (as a new user since May 20th) you should have received 50 additional points.

If you notice any major discrepancies, please reply here with the info. We won't directly reply to each user, however with this information we can look into the system and check for accuracy and any missed issues.

Thank you for your help!
    Might be an issues but I ONLY have 50 points.... I have registered lots of games over the years and none of them are showing up anymore..... or the points tied to any surveys i have taken or campaigns i have been a part of or games i have registered.

i never got any points from registering FFVII. was it not worth any? or is this a glitch.

For those of you who had registered multiple games, but now find yourself with an account that has no games registered and only 50 points:

You're running into an issue where you logged into a 'new' account created with the login information of your old account. Contact our Customer Support line and they should be able to see both accounts and delete the 'new' one in order to allow you to login to your old account.

<a href="http://support.na.square-enix.com/" title="http://support.na.square-enix.com/" target="_blank">support.na.square-enix.com/
    </a>

After you return to the site with your appropriate account, please check your points and registered games and confirm them good.<a target="_blank" href="http://support.na.square-enix.com/">
    </a>

Everything seems good for me.

As someone who has been dealing with the "new" account issue since October 2012, I have shared in the frustration expressed by my fellow MEMBERS facing the same plight. From then until now, I had been forced to use the method mentioned by HYDENFEZ in order to access my original account since logging in with my SQEX account took me to the "new" one. During this time I contacted support for help; twice by phone, twice by email. All attempts to restore my account to the way it was failed. Months passed and I eventually gave up all hope of ever getting my MEMBERS account linked back up with my SQEX account. That was until I happened to read this thread today.

I was skeptical of course but I read Mr. Peeler's advice and decided that I would give it a try. I mean, it had been over three months now so I figured maybe someone at support finally figured it out. So, I called. I got a pleasant sounding agent named Justin (I think). I told him the problem, using the exact wording from Mr. Peeler's post, and he told me confidently, "I think I can take care of that." I wasn't so sure.

Justin begins taking me through the all too familiar procedure of information collection necesary to reconcile my account and begin troubleshooting. He tells me that he sees the accounts in question and has me confirm that the "new" account is the one I want deleted. This isn't the first time that an agent has attempted this procedure for me. In fact, I have already been through this twice but I brush my doubts aside and decide to see where this takes me. Justin completes the deletion and instructs me that he is going to send me the details for my account with a new password. Ugh. This is the same thing that I had been told twice before and sure enough an email shows up with the unique ID of my account. Certain that the outcome was going to be no different than the times before I began to explain how this would only log me into the account with these credentials, or at least that was the case of my expereince to date. Justin tolerated my misgivings with great courtesy and patience as I went ahead with what I believed to be an exercise in futility.

Using the supplied credentials, I logged in to my account. OK. Now to try my SQEX account. I logged out and then input my username and password and thought for sure I would be greeted by the "new" account with its default profile image and measly 50 points but instead I was shocked, and overjoyed, to at long last see the profile image of my true account. Justin had done it. He fixed the problem that others at both NA and EU SQEX support could not. I thanked him and he asked me if there was anything esle he could help me with. I said no and he wished me a good day as I bid him the same (Justin if you, or someone at SE that knows you, read this: YOU ROCK! Thank you so much!).

And so here I am, back on my original account, sharing with you this story. So, if you find yourself in the same predicament as I did then I suggest you call SE support (don't bother with an email ticket for this particular problem since they won't be able to help and will tell you to call anyway).

Now, about the actual topic of this thread... Since I am back on my appropriate account I have checked my points and they seem to be about what I'd expect for the games I have registered and the few surveys that I have participated in.

[SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] 310-846-0345

Originally Posted by imported_mugenkb1

For those of you who had registered multiple games, but now find yourself with an account that has no games registered and only 50 points:

You're running into an issue where you logged into a 'new' account created with the login information of your old account. Contact our Customer Support line and they should be able to see both accounts and delete the 'new' one in order to allow you to login to your old account.

support.na.square-enix.com/

After you return to the site with your appropriate account, please check your points and registered games and confirm them good.<a target="_blank" href="http://support.na.square-enix.com/">
    </a>

This is ridiculous. So I tried contacting support, and doesn't seem like I'm able to find a number anywhere to call. When I do finally find the "contact us" link, and put in a ticket for chat support, it says that it's unavailable due to business hours. Well, I'm sorry that I have work from 8 to 6 every single day pretty much, and don't have the time to chat with chat support during those limited business hours. I'm sorry, but I'm quite pissed off because it's not my fault my account got screwed up, and yet, I have to waste my own time to try and fix it. It would be more bearable if it is actually possible to find a number to contact, and actually have reasonable costumer support hours for those that don't have the luxury of staying home all day.

I'll DM you directly and see if I can't resolve your issue.

Really confused here and would apperiate if somebody could help me out. According to my profile, it says I have 805 points from this year, but I was under the impression that I was less than that.

Should I assume that I only need to register four more games in order to hit the Ultimate Tier this year? Or will there be a point change which caused ultimate status to be above 1,000? If there is a mistake, will I not be eligable for year end rewards? And will there be anymore changes to the system before the 31st of March?

Call this number for SE membership support: (310) 846-0345 Press 3 for the right category. The person I spoke to was very helpful and I got everything back to normal.

So I finally got that straightened out, only by calling the number noted on the thread (thanks guys). Relatively pain free process.

Mine appears to be correct

I have 3 registered games (2 ps3 and 1 vita) and that shows up as a total of 200 points.

Is the formula 50 points per game and 50 points for signing up?

Originally Posted by razzlypatazzly
    Razzlypatazzly, look at http://na.square-enix.com/145587933 ... this is your actual site. For some reason everyone has 2 sites. This one says that you have 800 points for the year. Hope this helps.

Yearly Points:200
    Total Points:460

Yet only my FFXIII and Star Ocean appear in my gaming history. I did enter 3 or so games early last year (when FFXIII-2 came out) But they do not appear in my game history for some reason. The games were FFXIII-2 CE, 3rd Birthday, and BBS.

Edit: I forgot I also registered Nier. Can these games PLEASE be added to my account!

Thank you for your help!
    Member = gmneku

Life-to-date points do not add up. Was an Ultimate Member last year. And a level below the year before. But my current "total" only states 350.

Thank you for your help!
    yes im having a problem here my points are wrong since i had to reregister for this new site an my registered games are missing and i cant put the code back in as it says its invalid for both ff12 and 13

My points look correct. I just wish I had about 700 more!

still waiting for a response about FFVII....not worth anything? or not working on mine......

My points seem off, I don't know by how much but 2 games I had previously registered I had to register again, which tells me my points aren't acurate I recall having over 700. Now after registering a few new games plus 2 games I had already registered I am at only 700. There used to be a way to check member points earned through purchases and promotions with an itemized list but I can't seem to find it now.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last