Thread: ISSUE: Game freezing when collecting Caches

ISSUE: Game freezing when collecting Caches

Updated the Xbox One version tonight and since then I have had several freezes when collecting Caches. Last few freezes were in Kwaq Yaku. Had to reload map.
    signature image

yes. this update bug.
    go to "manage game & add-ons" --> "saved data" --> "reserved space" and clear reserved space.

Thanks. Did that an it han't crashed as much, although I have only picked up one or two caches after. It did crash when I read a mural though. I'll make sure I clear the reserved space before I start the game at every play.
    signature image

Habe auch das Problem bei Xbox-One das nach jedem Einsammeln!

Having the same issue. Hard reset and deleted reserved space - but collecting the same caches or murals will freeze the game.

Very disappointing experience!

I'm having the same consistent problem but will try to clear reserved space now.

This problem is occurring for me when accessing monoliths and murals in the Hidden City. All monoliths will freeze the Xbox One, with buzzing audio. Have to dashboard and close the game. This is happening as of Nov. 17 2018.

Square Enix, please respond to this bug with a new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Daddy_Hoon View Post
    I'm having the same consistent problem but will try to clear reserved space now.
    UPDATE: After advancing through the game a bit more and then returning to The Hidden City this problem seems to have fixed itself. Caches and monoliths no longer crash the game.

Yep, I don't seem to be getting them now. I age done a few tombs, crypts and collectibles in the Hidden City an it has stopped crashing.
    signature image