Thread: Cozumel underwater cave.

Cozumel underwater cave.

After diving into the underwater cave, she finds a way to climb out. As she goes up she gets stuck. I keep pressing square, as indicated on the screen, but she keeps dying. The game will not progress further and I

Are you "spamming" square? I've got an Xbox but it's going to be the same process, repeatedly tapping the button is needed. Make sure you have been fast-swimming and taking breaths (if that applies there) where you can. If that doesn't work then maybe it's a bug.

There is a rhythm to how you press the key. It's pretty difficult. If I were you I'd change the setting to just having to hold the button down. It's how I got through it. You can always put the setting back for the rest of the game.

I have PS4 and the same problem. Pressing given button doesn't work, nothing happens even i try any rhythm. Looks like a bug. It's very frustrating. I'm going to try to change the setting.

Ok with that settings it works. But looks like I've tried again with tap enabled and you have to hold left controller up. And tap square button very fast for a long time.