Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: If you have a SharkPort or X-Port? Then check out my site for hosting custom maps.

If you have a SharkPort or X-Port? Then check out my site for hosting custom maps.

We have SharkPort and X-Port files of custom maps ready to download and play. Please check out the newly redesigned site at its new address. http://www.angelfire.com/games5/ts2cma/

Update your links and send us your maps so the whole world can play them!

Unfortuneatly, the site does have pop ups but you can kill them with Pop-up Stopper. download the free version here and never be bothered by a pop-up again. http://www.panicware.com/popupstoppercompare.html

Our site has undergone a few updates. New sections of the site are open - added the links section. If you'd like to us to link to your site then let us know....providing you put a link to ours

TimeSplitters 2 - Custom Map Archive

3. cool i might end up getting one.

NEW!!! 6 Story maps & 8 Multiplayer maps for download!!

Added a new map pack to the maps page http://www.angelfire.com/games5/ts2cma/maps.html from our newest mapmaker, J Lowlife 78. “Whole Lotta Maps” contains 6 story maps and 8 multiplayer maps. There is enough here to keep you busy for quite awhile. One of the maps, “The Matrix” is actually a clever recreation of the lobby shootout from the movie using the Virtual tile-set. Some creative work can be found here. I must warn you, some of the story maps are quite challenging but Lowlife adds a good bit of humor in his mission briefings and his maps are a lot of fun to play.

Hopefully we will see more maps from him in the future.

I don't have an X-port yet,but I'm planning to buy one.If you already have a TS2 map file on your memory card,do you have to owerwrite it?If yes,it has to be transfered to PC then

I was looking for an X-Port in the stores and they said they didn't have a shipment yet, I live in the US how did you get them???

Have any of you guys used these USB memory adapters for PS2 as well as gamecube?

Also, Nintendo has an adapter coming out in June that will allow you to use a standard SD card for gamesaves. You can then just use an SD adapter to plug into your computer's USB port (or you may have an SD slot on your printer or digicam.)

Now we just need someone to write a file format converter for GCN / PS2 / XBX.

FREE-RAD PLEASE DO THIS MUCH FOR US!!!!!

well, forget that idea. I just read this on IGN:

"The bad news is that the SD Cards cannot substitute for standard Memory Cards because games have to be specifically programmed to make use of them. Therefore, older software will not work with the storage devices, as much as gamers might prefer to transfer all of their data to the larger-sized media."

Originally posted by spanks
    FREE-RAD PLEASE DO THIS MUCH FOR US!!!!!
    Is it just me or does that make it sound like Free-Radical hasnt done enough for us and they owe us somehow

Ab ^_^

You're right. TS2 would be an excellent game even if Free-Rad didn't include the mapmaker at all. However, they did include it ... so why not do a bit of support work for it? Changing the format of the map files for each console would probably only require the file headers to be modified. I'm sure someone at FR could write a routine for it in a matter of days (if not hours).

If they wanted to be really generous to us, they could support map file uploads/downloads on their website. There's something in it for FR too ... more hits on their site, and establishing that TS2 is a game with HUGE replay value.

Thumbs Up CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I AM DEFINATLEY GETTING AN X-PORT!!!!!

I don't have an X-port yet,but I'm planning to buy one.If you already have a TS2 map file on your memory card,do you have to owerwrite it?If yes,it has to be transfered to PC then
    You can only have one custom maps file on a memory card at a time, but with the xport you can save them all on your PC.

Originally posted by Tim R
    You can only have one custom maps file on a memory card at a time, but with the xport you can save them all on your PC.
    What!? On the gamecube you can have as many maps as will fit on your card (125 maps on a memory card 251).

Has anyone compared ps2/xbox/gc map files on a pc to see if they can be converted? How about PAL vs NTSC ... are they the same?

Have any of you guys used the usb memory card for PS2?

OPS2 Magazine Map

I have the downloadable map that came on the Official PS2 mag's disc last month that was designed by one of the Free Radical team.

To be honest it took me about 10 minutes to beat the Story mode but it's still a cool map.

I could x-port it to your site as long as I don't get into trouble for it.

Sorry, to have joined this discussion so late. Especially for our GameCube owners and fans of the GC TS2 game.

Like the above mentioned sites we are the number one map sharing site for "GC" TS2 gamers.
    It might not look it when you visit the site now, but we were actually started for TS2 map sharing. We've now grown to cover all GC games.

I introduce you all the NGC-FS community at http://www.gci.net.tc/ feel free to join.

To exchange GC TS2 maps you might need to get this card: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?pro...9&lsaid=227358

But if you already own a copy of PSO and a BB Adapter you can download this free software to transfer saves to and from your PC/GC: http://www.gcdev.com/download/ctr-gcs.zip

I'll make a new topic on this after.

Regards, Dave

what the?.....that's a freaky picture

uh....yea

Please help

Someone please tell me when i make a map how do i get it so it will let me do a proper story on it witout doin prewew map please help thanks. Ps i made a great zombie lab leaval but story wont work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12