First of all, let me say that the game looks absolutely amazing with 3D vision turned on (which currently works in DX11 mode only). One of the best looking games ever rivaling ROTTR as well in 3D. It takes immersion to the next level!

However, there are two major issues with DX11:
- Performance in several regions is very poor in DX11 mode for both 2D and 3D (sometimes dropping below 30 FPS). There seems to be some very heavy rendering bottlenecks in regions such as Kuwaq Yaku and The Hidden City.
- Hard crashes every few minutes in The Hidden City and Peruvian Jungle mainly, again only in DX11 mode for either 2D or 3D.

DX12 mode (2D) works flawlessly and doesn't have any performance issues or crashes.

So I was wondering if there are any plans to support native 3D Vision in DX12?
Given that ROTTR worked with 3D Vision in DX12 in non-exclusive fullscreen mode, and performed very well in general except for a few stuttering issues with Vsync, I kind of hoped there would be support for the same in SOTTR.
Also given the fact that there is native SBS 3D support in DX12 mode in ROTTR and SOTTR, is this something that can be ported to support native 3D Vision as well?

My main system specs for reference:
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370E-Gaming
RAM: 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) G.Skill, 3200 MHz, CL16
GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio (Also tried with GTX 1080 prior to using this GPU)
Nvidia Driver: Tried with both 411.70 and 416.16