Thread: Eidos folder not listed inside of Registry after instillation of DE:HR

Eidos folder not listed inside of Registry after instillation of DE:HR

Eidos folder not listed inside of Registry after instillation of DX:HR

First, let me walk you through what I did
    1)- Installed game on steam. (2)- Launched game and noticed a steam window where it would let me chose whether to launch directly into the game or to open up the setup settings for the game -- whatever one I pick a window pops up with the error --> "Deus Ex: Human Revolution Error - This game requires a DirectX9.0c capable graphics card. Your card or driver does not support DirectX9.0c 3D Acceleration." (3)- I ended up copying the game files and transfer them over to my laptop for additional troubleshooting due to all the issues other people were having with the same error code lead to me not being able to resolve the issue for my desktop computer. (4)-oddly enough I was able to get it running on my laptop, however, I was not able to see it in fullscreen mode but was able to run it in full-screen mode on my desktop computer as it was being streamed from the laptop through steam ***However I don't want to play the game in this half hassled manner***

(5)- I ended up across some spots online that referenced some regedit suggestions that I thought I might try at this point but to my surprise, the folder Eidor inside of HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software was not present. (6)- I thought of copying the folder Eidor from my laptop to my desktop might work (As I noticed it was present on my laptop) however it did nothing. (7)- At this point, I don't know why it did not just install a folder for Eidor in the registry or even connect the dots when I copied over the registry files of Eidor from my laptop as it was working to a degree more than my desktop.

To any and all that can help it would mean a lot to get this game running on my desktop alone without any support (Steam streaming) from my laptop via steam streaming because I would like to play this game in 4k on my desktop with the 1080ti GPU I have installed.
    Last edited by littleman345; 23rd Sep 2018 at 03:08.