Thread: how to access the soundtrack?

how to access the soundtrack?

I pre-ordered the digital Croft Edition and i think the soundtrack should be included.. but how do i access it? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBob10 View Post
    I pre-ordered the digital Croft Edition and i think the soundtrack should be included.. but how do i access it? thanks!
    Did you purchase it on the PS4 or Xbox One ?

If you have the PS4 version, it will be in your Library under the Not Installed sub-section when you select Purchase Date in the drop-down menu located in the top-right corner. When you select and click on the Shadow - Original Soundtrack, it will automatically begin downloading.
    Last edited by NightRain'06; 17th Sep 2018 at 11:28.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NightRain'06 View Post
    Did you purchase it on the PS4 or Xbox One ?

If you have the PS4 version, it will be in your Library under the Not Installed sub-section when you select Purchase Date in the drop-down menu located in the top-right corner. When you select and click on it, it will automatically begin downloading.
    sorry, my bad, i wasn't clear.. i am on Xbox One.

Haven't been in-game yet though (i know LOL), because i am not at home atm...

Well, similar to PS4, for the Xbox One version, it should be in the Installed Games or Apps section.... ?
    I don't recall what that's called since I do not use my Xbox often. But I think it should be there.

Hopefully, someone who has the Xbox One version will be here to assist you.
    signature image

i remember downloading all the weapon packs etc. before i went on vacation, but i didn't see the soundtrack anywhere.

am i even assuming correct that the soundtrack is included in the digital croft edition?

and thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBob10 View Post
    i remember downloading all the weapon packs etc. before i went on vacation, but i didn't see the soundtrack anywhere.

am i even assuming correct that the soundtrack is included in the digital croft edition?

and thanks for your help!
    Yes, it is included in the Croft Edition. And I do have it on my PS4 as an uninstalled file, but I just haven't downloaded it yet.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NightRain'06 View Post
    Yes, it is included in the Croft Edition. And I do have it on my PS4 as an uninstalled file, but I just haven't downloaded it yet.
    thanks mate!

Well i checked all installed content and the apps and i cannot find the soundtrack anywhere... under 'manage game and add-ons' i can only find:

The actual game, outfit packs 1 2 and 3, skill buster pack, weapon packs 1 2 and 3, tunic of the exiled fox, and exiled fox bow

For me, I registered my One X copy of the game via the Square Enix website and it told me to download the soundtrack from there.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    For me, I registered my One X copy of the game via the Square Enix website and it told me to download the soundtrack from there.
    Not sure how to do that... i do have my xbox live account connected to my square enix account but i dont know how to register my game as i have no code

Ok after unlinking and linking a few times i finally got an email that my copy is registered including a download link for the soundtrack... thank you all!

I'm having the same issue as TheBob10. So you just unlinked and linked? Did it only take once or many times? I have all three of the games and I have nothing registered in my account.