Thread: Servers dont work

Servers dont work

Servers dont work

When the servers back to work?

Hello! Is there anybody out there?

Why there is no reply by Eidos or Square Enix to this thread? The servers are down. I want to play on my PS4 the BREACH!

Deus EX: MD is only two years old. The BREACH-Server need to be up. Please fix it!

I am in the special place in hell that Square Enix saves for its paying customers.
    I

I am in the special place in hell that Square Enix saves for its paying customers.
    I

I am experiencing the same problem. Attempting to

Im experiencing the same problem. Attempting to Enter the Breach results in an immediate Connection Failed error message (Square Enix servers are currently unavailable. Try again later.) I havent been able to log in at all for a couple weeks now. Is this a bug, or was Breach shut down?

The frustrating part is Id just spent over a hundred dollars on item packs & firewall keys... Just kidding, I never spent a dime on Breach, Im not insane. But what if I had? Very frustrating to have the rug pulled out so shortly after I started playing.

By the way, Ive had to remove all quotation marks & apostrophes from this message, because due to evidently incompetent coding, those punctuation marks cause posts to be truncated.

It has now been 26 days since the servers were first reported to be down. Cool business model, Square Enix.

Same here, I could play Breach once, then I got disconnected while completing first Darknetfile. Since then I got message that 'SE servers are currently not avaliable" I reported it to SE 2 times, once they wrote they are investigating the problem, after a week I wrote another one e-mail and didnt get any response from them.