Thread: What are people wanting for in JC4 and looking forward to doing in JC4?

What are people wanting for in JC4 and looking forward to doing in JC4?

What are people wanting for in JC4 and looking forward to doing in JC4?

Just by watching the trailer and gameplay trailer of JC4 it seems a lot of effort is being placed into it. I really enjoyed JC3 and looks that this expands on what was already founded in JC3. I wonder how well we will be able to utilize weather for our advantage. I wonder what perks, upgrades and skills we will be able to have in extension to that which was in JC3. Of course looking to a wide range of vehicles, aircraft and not sure if there will be any seacraft. I really enjoyed the Loochador. Didn't see any mechs but I hope they are returning. The flight suit, grapple and jet pack are the best. Hoping they get a nice upgrade in JC4. I know they spoke about the grapple but not much about the other things at our disposal. Will there be a further range of weapons than in JC3? Will the different biodomes hold different challenges unlike JC3?

What do you all think?

Can't wait for JC4 to be released. I absolutely love the new weather system that will be introduced in this game. The scene where Rico chases the tornado looks amazing! I can't confirm, but I think there will be some sort of seacraft. Can't exactly imagine JC4 without it. I just really hope it won't get delayed.