Thread: Square Enix Wants To Hear From You (IT'S OUR CHANCE)

Exclamation Square Enix Wants To Hear From You (IT'S OUR CHANCE)

Square Enix Wants To Hear From You In A Player Survey To Help Shape Its Future

Square Enix wants to hear from its fans to help shape the future of the company, and in order to do so they’ve launched a short player survey that will be available through July 8.

Those of you interested in participating can complete the Square Enix Survey here. Square Enix will take all feedback from the survey that takes an estimate of 20 minutes to complete.

Additionally, those 14 random participants who complete the survey will receieve up to $500 of Square Enix Store funds.

The survey will be available until July 8, 2018 at 11:59pm PT.

IT's OUR CHANCE TO BE HEARD about our dreams and wishes related to a new LOK.
    Please FILL IT.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQUARECRO

You forgot to specify: "One (1) winner shall receive $500.00 USD credit to the North American Square Enix Store".
    This Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically and permanently located in one of the following countries/territories at the date and time of entry (the “Promotion Jurisdiction”):
    - The fifty (50) states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
    - Canada (excluding Quebec).
    Though I filled all fields in my own manner.
    Moreover I think that nothing will change for LOK.
    Support of LOK-games is the duty of Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics.