Thread: (Xbox One) A Fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem

(Xbox One) A Fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem

I bought the game when it came out but never played it. I just finished up getting 100% on the 2013 one and decided to load up Rise of the Tomb Raider to keep it going. When I launch the game it shows the splash screen then goes black. Then and error pops up. "A Fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem" and it shows a button that says Terminate. Now I spent about 2 hours searching for anything on this and found plenty that deal with the PC version but nothing on the Xbox version. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and got the same error. I also tried install on USB and the internal hard drive and got the same issue with both. Not really sure what else to do. Both the xbox and the game have the latest updates. The version is the one that has all of the dlc if that helps any.Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok somehow I got this fixed. I ended up having to unplug the power cable let it set for a few mins and then magically the game now works.