Thread: purchased game no confirmation email

purchased game no confirmation email

purchased game no confirmation email

purchased final fantasy 14 and havent received confirmation email. I purchased it twice and havent received any emails. I checked spam folder. Also tried to contact support but i cant because i dont have player ID. this is frustrating =/ I feel scammed

Contact at to Repair and Logitech Help +1-800-712-0805 and a Swiss provider of personal computer and mobile accessories expert's . Our outsider group takes care of your issues. They are very talented and experienced in managing any basic issue of your Kindle gadget. Contact Now at Logitech Help for any Issues. We provide 24*7 online customer service for help and the solution

Hi Bronx what store did you buy it from? Usually on the website there will be a "Help" section. Try using that to get through to their customer service.

Originally Posted by bronxsystem
    purchased final fantasy 14 and havent received confirmation email. I purchased it twice and havent received any emails. I checked spam folder. Also tried to contact support but i cant because i dont have player ID. this is frustrating =/ I feel scammed
    It seems like a bad joke

The information above is very good to me, thanks for sharing!-hotmail login

I also needed something that I read in this thread. This is just what I was looking for 192.168.1.1

hi

Contact at to Repair and papas games