Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unable to open gift packs

  1. #1

    Unable to open gift packs

    Just got the game two days ago, and got all of the season pass DLC and was able to open some of the gift packs that came with the DLC, however others only bring up an error message saying something about those packs already being opened and pending and to reenter the marketplace, but they never really open and they never go away. I saw that some other people were posting about this issue more than a year ago or so, and they said the issue was fixed and yet I am still having the issue. This is on the Xbox 360 version of the game that is fully updated and properly connected to Xbox Live.

  2. #2
    Hey, sorry to be no help. Just wanted to say, I have the same problem, although it was said to have been patched. I really doubt that you will get any answer from someone who is responsible. There haven't been any official answer here for a couple of months now no matter the topic... :/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan251 View Post
    Hey, sorry to be no help. Just wanted to say, I have the same problem, although it was said to have been patched. I really doubt that you will get any answer from someone who is responsible. There haven't been any official answer here for a couple of months now no matter the topic... :/
    Yeah, I kind of figured I wouldn't be getting much assistance for something like this. Most of the time help for a game peters out after the game has been out for six months. Was hoping that someone might at least know something though. Maybe this was only patched on the Xbox One, PS4, PC releases?

  4. #4
    Oh this is bloody fantastic. I've been trying to figure out why I'm missing the Endurance specific cards, and it turns out that they're only available through the Endurance gift pack and that's one of the four that won't let me open it because it's "already been opened". I was liking the game, but there seem to be so many bugs with it that it's really detracting from the experience.

  5. #5
    And it just keeps getting worse. Contacted Square Enix support and they keep fobbing off the issue, saying I have to contact Microsoft for help. Is it really that much to ask for the content I paid for to actually function fully?
    Last edited by DragosDrakkar; 6th Apr 2018 at 04:55.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DragosDrakkar View Post
    Oh this is bloody fantastic. I've been trying to figure out why I'm missing the Endurance specific cards, and it turns out that they're only available through the Endurance gift pack and that's one of the four that won't let me open it because it's "already been opened". I was liking the game, but there seem to be so many bugs with it that it's really detracting from the experience.
    For me it's a Remnant Resistance Pack I can't open. The only one I'm missing right now. Feels funny as well... And yes, it is buggy as hell. Especially on the 360. But thank you developers: You patched some minor graphic and clipping bugs... Instead of something like this or...

    Quote Originally Posted by DragosDrakkar View Post
    Is it really that much to ask for the content I paid for to actually function fully?
    Hey, I've been trying for good two years now to get the developers or whoever is responsible to answer my requests on an animal spawning bug in a challenge in Hunting Grounds what is the only thing that I'm still missing in this game... Freaking ONE out of 706 challenges that can't be done because the developers didn't program enough bunnies into a level... You think I ever got any kind of answer?
    Last edited by stefan251; 7th Apr 2018 at 16:56.

  7. #7
    Well, this might explain the issues with why SE isn't helping with the game now, found this on their support page for the game:
    "Please note that Square Enix is only providing limited support for warranty issues only at this time. You will have to contact Xbox Support if you are experiencing one of the following issues:

    - Platform or console issues, such as network connectivity or Xbox Live
    - Store or Purchase issues for the game and/or DLC and virtual currency
    - Problems downloading the game and/or DLC
    - Code redemption problems"
    So they are washing their hands of any problems with their game, and handing it over to a company that doesn't have any direct connection to the game and they probably didn't even give Microsoft the ability to actually do anything to solve any issues with the game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •