Thread: Tomb Raider Movie Premiere!

Tomb Raider Movie Premiere!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and share some photos from the advance premiere screening I attended tonight. I bumped into Annie (The Cosplay Mom) and Sara (Sara Croft; http://laracroftcosplay.com) and we had an absolute blast.

We all cosplayed Lara's London outfit from Rise of the Tomb Raider!

Side note: Tomb Raider was literally PERFECT!

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Hey, it's great that you guys got to see the movie early - I'm soo jealous though. Can't wait until the 15th when I'm going with my son. You all look great! Glad you enjoyed it!

My daughter & I went to a preview screening tonight (March 14th) & both gave it a thumbs up.

Last edited by BlueSkiesXXV; 14th Mar 2018 at 12:22.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

I saw the movie on March 17th and there were some parts I didn't like some I did.

Spoilers Ahead:

I liked the subtle hints to pieces from the game. One thing I was hoping for was Himiko's spirit coming to take revenge on the bad guys. I also didn't like how the story for the movie said that Himiko travelled to Yamatai because of her ability spread this disease and I also didn't like how Lara's father was actually alive even though he died later on the movie. I did like at the end when Lara was buying the pistols at the Pawn Shop and I knew she'd buy two because it's Lara Croft and she said "I'll take two" I was like YES! I also didn't like how Lara inherited the jade necklace from her mother, like my thought was why would her mother have it. At least in the game Lara had found it as a kid from one of her father's digs. Maybe the same thing happened to Lara's Mom. I also didn't like how Mathias pronounced his name sounding like Mat Hias. It aggravated me.
    signature image