Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: FAN's DREAM GAME - Legacy of Kain: HD Collection

FAN's DREAM GAME - Legacy of Kain: HD Collection

"But the PC has gamepad suppo-" It's tedious to plug in a gamepad and start up button-mapping software every single time I want to play. It's 2015, simplicity is preferred.

And maybe the PC versions do look on-par with what an HD remaster might...But I frankly doubt it.
    The ideal would be to have the games remade outright with modern tech though.

@Chulo: Dunno about any crow in SR's beginning but Vorador's crows could do with a fix in SR2. All that work just to be trapped in the dark forge... XP

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    "But the PC has gamepad suppo-" It's tedious to plug in a gamepad and start up button-mapping software every single time I want to play. It's 2015, simplicity is preferred.

And maybe the PC versions do look on-par with what an HD remaster might...But I frankly doubt it.
    The ideal would be to have the games remade outright with modern tech though.

@Chulo: Dunno about any crow in SR's beginning but Vorador's crows could do with a fix in SR2. All that work just to be trapped in the dark forge... XP
    lol what?! firstly gamepad support is BUILT in to all of the PC versions of the games. and once its mapped its mapped.

secondly. all HD remsteres are is better textures set to 720 or 1080

PCs can go way higher than those standard res AND like I said even old laptops like mine make these games look amazing. with or without mods.

thirdly although Omnicide is only the early parts of BO1 RIGHT NOW itll be fully done whenever the team umm finish it. and soul revenant is being worked on as we speak. best part is all you need is a copy of the PC or PS1 version to ge tthem to wwork. golden man.

and finally the Remake your asking for just isn't going to happen. it would take pretty much an entire team to start from the ground up meaning all new next gen everything. and companies aren't ever going to do that. hence why these works of love by the fans are the best option right now. not to mention even if someow a full remake did happen not everyone would be happy. Dead Sun is the closest thing wed seen from pretty much a SR1 remake and it was so mixed it alientated the fan base kinda like how nosgoth did.

Originally Posted by calypso-694
    companies aren't ever going to do that.
    Well, they're never going to do any remasters, sequels or spinoffs either but I can still talk about them hypothetically - which is literally all I'm doing because I didn't ask for it.
    (Also, what is Final Fantasy 7?)

And yeah, gamepad support is built-in...Doesn't make it less tedious to fish out and connect the bloody thing all the time.

If a full remake did happen, every fan would be happy about it. They're fans.
    Dead Sun wasn't a remake but a lazy mash-up of old ideas into a garbage new thing. That's why it alienated.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 16th Dec 2015 at 08:11.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    I was kinda referring to the crow that was perched on top of the sanctuary of the clans when raziel exits the dumahim training room. the crow during the cutscene has a pointy head during camera rotation :P

EDIT:
    first time I played soul reaver I was like what the H is that?
    is that suppose to be a crow? :P

Originally Posted by Chulo86
    I was kinda referring to the crow that was perched on top of the sanctuary of the clans when raziel exits the dumahim training room. the crow during the cutscene has a pointy head during camera rotation :P

EDIT:
    first time I played soul reaver I was like what the H is that?
    is that suppose to be a crow? :P
    Ah, that's hardly a bug. :P SR2's crows were a gamebreaker.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12