Thread: Just Cause 3: All my progress reset

Thumbs Down Just Cause 3: All my progress reset

I have 15 hours in the game over many days and I have never had a saving issue. I go to start up the game today and I have to start it from the beginning. My old save is not there and I will not play the game again unless I can get my old save with all my progress

(Google translation)
    Hi, I have the same problem as you! And we must be many to have this concern. I think I have between 40 and 50 hours of play and, when I wanted to relaunch it recently, the game can not find the backup and I have to start from the beginning !!!! I do not understand why there is no backup in the cloud !!!!! If anyone has an idea to find me backup ... Another that is even weirder, I made a copy of the "backup" of the game, but the game seems not to recognize it. disgusted

Same problem. Playing through Steam. 87 hours in. Start game today and I am forced to start a new game. No option to continue or load saves. Can't seem to find saves anywhere. No changes to computer (hardware or software) since last played (yesterday). What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhardt256 View Post
    Same problem. Playing through Steam. 87 hours in. Start game today and I am forced to start a new game. No option to continue or load saves. Can't seem to find saves anywhere. No changes to computer (hardware or software) since last played (yesterday). What is going on?
    Same problem, 47 hours (86-87% complete game)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Punisher View Post
    Same problem, 47 hours (86-87% complete game)
    Same problem here with 118+ hours into game. I love this game. Now I can only start new games every time I start the game. It will not save games and does not load old saves. I reinstalled automatically, I reinstalled manually. I made sure every spec of JC3 was gone from my computer. I made sure my AV was not blocking this game in any way (which it wasn't considering it had already let me play 118 hours) I tried giving the executable admin rights. I am a retired tech and I am kind of embarrassed to say that I am at a loss to explain what is going on here.

Mark
    aKa
    BigDaddyEcig
    aKa
    IAMTHEDAD