Thread: Dear Square Enix: PLEASE STOP FOCUSING ON ORIGINAL KH STORY/CHARACTERS

Dear Square Enix: PLEASE STOP FOCUSING ON ORIGINAL KH STORY/CHARACTERS

Dear Square Enix: PLEASE STOP FOCUSING ON ORIGINAL KH STORY/CHARACTERS

No one cares about the cliche anime Square Enix characters in Kingdom Hearts.

We are here for the Disney content.

We are here for Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Because they are actually unique, fun and charming.

Please don’t let Kingdom Hearts 3 (and subsequent mainline games) succumb to the ditch the sideline games have created for the franchise since KH2. Not only does it negatively affect sales (as shown by the fact that every game since KH2 couldn’t even sell half as much as it due to the lack of Disney elements...) but critically as well;

There’s a reason why the Roxas prologue in KH2 is almost unanimously agreed to be one of the worst openings to any game ever made.

Originally Posted by ShayTanael
    No one cares about the cliche anime Square Enix characters in Kingdom Hearts.

We are here for the Disney content.

We are here for Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Because they are actually unique, fun and charming.

Please don’t let Kingdom Hearts 3 (and subsequent mainline games) succumb to the ditch the sideline games have created for the franchise since KH2. Not only does it negatively affect sales (as shown by the fact that every game since KH2 couldn’t even sell half as much as it due to the lack of Disney elements...) but critically as well;

There’s a reason why the Roxas prologue in KH2 is almost unanimously agreed to be one of the worst openings to any game ever made.
    I COMPLETELY... 100%... UNCOMPROMISINGLY... UNABASHEDLY... DISAGREE.

Don't touch my KH.

Sorry. Not sorry.

Great

Thank you so much for sharing this information.
    color switch

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.
    Color Switch

good

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information QWOP