Thread: Thief 3 FM - Kings and Queens - The 4 Elements - The WalkThrough

Thief 3 FM - Kings and Queens - The 4 Elements - The WalkThrough

Thief 3 FM - Kings and Queens - The 4 Elements - The WalkThrough

Another ring is close the rock , frob the rock

Take a look at the abandoned house of King Havoc
    there is' something interesting to take

enter this abandoned house. jump up , near the fireplace is there a switch that open a secret door nearby

the switch open this secret passage

This Key opne the safe close the gate below, inside the safe there is a Switch it open the tower of King Havock who lead to the " Floating Towers " this misison without loading zone was made using "Extra Storage " and it is actually most largest Mission ever made ​​for thief 3.
    the first one to use this feature of extra storage
    it has complex portal system in fact the tower lead Garrett in other dimensions following the Gliph
    Extra i've invented a couple of new effects liek hte reflecion on the water , on the wall, thief 3 use only (window reflection) i found out new ways to make differents kind of animated and Enanched reflections , on AI also. no one made it before..

the switch is in the Brazier , frob it and the main door below is open

Video Walktrough until the Havock Tower

i arrived until here...

citadel

Hello HawkflyAway, this is what should guide look like? "" "" Key to Floyd is the big fish in front of the house key from prison a soldier beside him on a table with a book entry to the corridor it is entirely behind when you enter the first mission to the Gate (opposite side where the Floyd House) . In prison, which is on the same side as the Floyd house is the first lever that opens the gate of a soldier with a key from prison. Another lever can be found at Floyd's house next to the window. Another lever is located in the part that is left when you come to the gate where the soldier sat and had a key to the prison (I do not know how that part of the name). There are two levers, one is a lone statue next to the tower (opens the door to the temple) 2 is a tower with two Hammerity. "" "" "? If this is correct so I will try to write up instructions as I will succeed in the mission process .

everything is write here , from the Start to the towers , if you follow the photographs , yes Dr Floyd house i mentioned him in another thread.
    I'm starting to remember how I did. I would like to collect all the information with the photos too, and put it all here, clear and clean.
    for take nice screenshot you need Fraps

giving a clean WT to the players who want play this "Fable"

Thanks Jarda

Sequel Walkthrough - Part 1

Do the trick

On the other side, 2 levers

Go to the door on the left --> Nymph of the Forest

Take the key - Return to the room with the 3 doors, open the middle door

Take the key - Return to the room with the 3 doors, go in the middle, where there's the glyph --> back to the fountain

open the gate and go in the fountain --> Temple of Auda

Lever on the left of the door

Key ring on a worshiper

Lever (open the gate of the "Cloister of Auximes")

In the grass, Ring Lady of the air

Go to the opening --> Cloister of Auximes

When you enter, go on the right side, at the end, on the left pilar, a lever

Take the floating key (use an arrow on it...)

Go to the portal = Fountain. Return Tower of the Nymph of the Forest.

Take the key, The Nymph of the Wood's Diamond and return to the glyph --> Fountain --> Fountain Goddess of Fire

Originally Posted by HawkflyAway
    everything is write here , from the Start to the towers , if you follow the photographs , yes Dr Floyd house i mentioned him in another thread.
    I'm starting to remember how I did. I would like to collect all the information with the photos too, and put it all here, clear and clean.
    for take nice screenshot you need Fraps

giving a clean WT to the players who want play this "Fable"

Thanks Jarda

HawkflyAway Hello, I agree with you, screenshots hint is clear and practically does not need a written text.

Sequel Walkthrough - Part 2

Jump in the fountain and you will be teleported in fire goddess realm

Take the key

Frob the skull

Jump on the "FOOTS" of the statue (you can also jump on the skeletons on the right...)

Frob the skeleton (it opens the coffin in this room and the door with the sarcophagus...) Frob the lever behing the sarcophagus on the right

Take the Ring Lady of the water in the coffin

Go up

In the brazier, frob the lever

Frob the wall, behind, a lever. Take the passage on the left

Go through the glyph --> Fountain

Return to the room with 3 doors, take the right door

Lever on the right, do the trick

Ruby nymph of the fire + key under the book

Temple of the Air

Gas arrow. Return at the glyph --> Fountain --> Last House King Havock

this was an experimet about the "nimph of the wood" and my reflections

Originally Posted by Athalle

Jump in the fountain and you will be teleported in fire goddess realm

Take the key

Frob the skull

Jump on the "FOOTS" of the statue (you can also jump on the skeletons on the right...)

Frob the skeleton (it opens the coffin in this room and the door with the sarcophagus...) Frob the lever behing the sarcophagus on the right

Take the Ring Lady of the water in the coffin

Go up

In the brazier, frob the lever

Frob the wall, behind, a lever. Take the passage on the left

Go through the glyph --> Fountain

Return to the room with 3 doors, take the right door

Lever on the right, do the trick

Ruby nymph of the fire + key under the book

Temple of the Fire

Gas arrow. Return at the glyph --> Fountain --> Last House King Havock

HawkflyAway Hello, The mission is incredibly big and I
    only now I see all the places I've been. I would probably never failed a mission to build,
    not only can not speak English but at my age is very poorly taught new things.
    Moreover, although I only play a Thief mission in this for me the best game in the world so I think that Thief 3 has untapped potential not only in graphics but gameplay possibilities.
    Very good mission should be mainly Rising to the possibility of exploring, climbing on roofs, secret rooms and the size of the map and other manufactures such missions is you. Although they sometimes appear a blemish but even that is resolved in time help and the like. We look forward to further your mission although this still plays. Hi Jarda

Hi Jarda , Thanks

I do not like to do things in a conventional way.
    the mapper that period. followed the standard, and for the time this map was revolutionary in terms of map size, and other effects. obviously contains errors of graphics, textures, and many were not dynamic.
    today I would have done things in a more concrete.
    in that time I wanted at all costs to exceed the limits of the editor (and not only)
    and with great surprise the admin of ttlg played it
    to destroy the myth that unreal does not handle so many brushes. for example DromEd is famous for this.
    but this is not true, because even unreal is capable of handling many brushes.
    but with patience I managed to open one of the biggest maps of Thief 1 "Lord buffod " in urneal. many people have both tried. but have renounced, for the size of the maps.
    well, unreal was capable of handling about 4400 brushes.

jarda if possible, in your last post, remove the screenhsots (not the comments) for avoid confusion or the people would repeat same process. Thanks

and say thanks to Athalle , for the second part of the Walkthrough
    yes i remember now how i did..but she made a nice walkthrough .

Athally
    lack some part , lady of the water , the avenue near the port, lady of the air. temple.
    a little mistake this is the temple of the air
    http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8aaf685e.jpg
    think this was my second approach to a map SP. was a bit low poly , but some effet was stunning , 4 years ago

the WT lack the Lady of the Waters and how yuo can get there,
    lady of Air
    the King Havock Chapel inside .
    the avenue near the port.

lady of the waters

Sequel Walkthrough - Part 3 - Final

Last House King Havock

Take the key

Return King Havock's Tower --> room with the glyph, middle door

Frob the "Skull"

Take the Knife

Take the key on the "ghost"

Take the Builder's Chalice on the table

Frob the lever

King Havock's tomb

Lever

Inside, another lever ---> The Docks

A lever inside

Inside the tower, a lever and a key (on the shelf) --> Fountain wood nymph

--> Air Temple

Go to the door

Frob the wall

Sapphire Lady of the Air in the chest

Frob the lever = open access to the Water Temple
    Return to the abandoned house

Go down

Temple Lady of the Water

Frob the lever

Take the Diamond Lady of the Water

To finish, return to the docks...
    Don't forget to offer a coffee to the Author !

Originally Posted by HawkflyAway
    Hi Jarda , Thanks

I do not like to do things in a conventional way.
    the mapper that period. followed the standard, and for the time this map was revolutionary in terms of map size, and other effects. obviously contains errors of graphics, textures, and many were not dynamic.
    today I would have done things in a more concrete.
    in that time I wanted at all costs to exceed the limits of the editor (and not only)
    and with great surprise the admin of ttlg played it
    to destroy the myth that unreal does not handle so many brushes. for example DromEd is famous for this.
    but this is not true, because even unreal is capable of handling many brushes.
    but with patience I managed to open one of the biggest maps of Thief 1 "Lord buffod " in urneal. many people have both tried. but have renounced, for the size of the maps.
    well, unreal was capable of handling about 4400 brushes.

jarda if possible, in your last post, remove the screenhsots (not the comments) for avoid confusion or the people would repeat same process. Thanks

and say thanks to Athalle , for the second part of the Walkthrough
    yes i remember now how i did..but she made a nice walkthrough .

Athally
    lack some part , lady of the water , the avenue near the port, lady of the air. temple.
    a little mistake this is the temple of the air
    http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8aaf685e.jpg
    think this was my second approach to a map SP. was a bit low poly , but some effet was stunning , 4 years ago

the WT lack the Lady of the Waters and how yuo can get there,
    lady of Air
    the King Havock Chapel inside .
    the avenue near the port.

lady of the waters

Hi HawkflyAway. I do not know what I had to remove, so I removed some text from my last post. It's so good? Otherwise, your mission shows what is possible when building mission. only graphic processing your mission is incredibly interesting. and how do you write about the errors I just wrote that this is true proverb, "no learning from the sky did not fall." This is a Czech proverb. Maybe someone envious that you got more than he does. I'm looking forward to the next mission I hope that will be as long and interesting as this. So we're still playing this mission but I'm looking forward to the next. Have a nice day HawkflyAway. Jarda: Wave:

The mission played out time over 20 hours loot 4800 ..

A Very Valid Walkthrough of this mission is here , here the whole truth, one can only praise, praising and admiring the beauty, so they make a WT and as you can see there 'only to open your eyes and say "WOW"

[paragraph deleted by moderator]

HERE THE REAL WT https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0r...ew?usp=sharing

----------------------

MODERATOR NOTE: Watch your abusive language HitMan / Hawk.
    Last edited by Peter_Smith; 21st Mar 2016 at 07:22. Reason: abusive language (3rd time)

For those who do not Realise HitMan101LickMB is a Hawkflyaway incognito....Who was barred from this forum for using offensive language, and it would appear that he has not changed. I wrote a walkthrough for this mission, which is a full walkthrough rather than a series of screenshots that Hawkflyaway has posted in the above post, which is of no real help to people who get stuck on this complex and bizarre mission.

for a proper walkthrough see here Kings & Queens walkthrough
    Last edited by fortuni; 11th Nov 2017 at 06:50.

Thanks for the feedback Fortuni. I had done this screenshots (most of) there's a long time, on Eidos (Athalle on this forum). I had no pretension about it, I walked through the mission, take screenshots all along until the end. Sorry if you've found it useless.
    It wasn't a tribute to technical glitches or a complete strategic guide, but it's the way I wanted to do it and I assume.

I did not realise that it was you that took those screenshots, and no need to apologise, I didn't consider them useless, just that they are not a full walkthrough as people usually expect, they probably have been very useful for many people over the years. I have now written walkthroughs for every T1/TG/T3 mission and my walkthroughs are complete packages including screenshots, lootlists, key locations and every secret, hidden area etc. I have also commented in a number of my walks issues that players may find annoying, stupid or just plain bad mission building. I have also praised authors where praise was deserved. As far as I am concerned if others wish to make new walkthroughs in completely different styles from mine, good for them. There is no way my style of walks could possibly be considered the best way of doing walks by everyone, so the more the merrier

Thread re-opened

Re-opened to allow fortuni to edit his walkthrough please report any further abuses.