Thread: Hitman GOTY edition upgrade not working.

Exclamation Hitman GOTY edition upgrade not working.

So I pre ordered the game back in 2016 before it released. I bought the full game which gave me all the episodes. I installes the update today and the game told me I have to go to the store to unlock that content. I go there and it says i need to pay $26.99. In the description of the upgrade it says "You must own either 'Hitman - the complete first season (which I have), 'Hitman upgrade pack' or have individually purchased all episodes from season 1 to be able to use this item. I own every episode so I dont inderstand why I am not able to install it. Could i get some help please?

It’s because this is new content. You have to pay for it. The patch only updates the game but the purchase will unlock the content.
    Pay for it and you’ll have it. It isn’t free if that’s what you’re thinking.
    signature image

Hello, I am french then sorry for my english text but I very need help possible for you guys^^ I have a other problem with Hitman GOTY edition upgrade and I espect than you to help me for maybe resolve it... I can't buy any "Hitman upgrade pack" on the PSN because it say's no unavailable in the sale... For what reason??? however I buy all the episodes one by one since the beginning and I very want so more news contents! It is the PSN or Square Enix the causes? Not need the PS Plus for buy and play? Thanxs you in advance.

I guess it was false advertising when the game I bought said "The Complete First Season." It's obviously not complete if there's stuff I have to buy still. These developers are pathetic losers who ruined this series.

Quote Originally Posted by semajmarc87 View Post
    I guess it was false advertising when the game I bought said "The Complete First Season." It's obviously not complete if there's stuff I have to buy still. These developers are pathetic losers who ruined this series.
    You did buy the complete 1st season and have it. Season 1 consists of the Shadow Client storyline. Patient Zero is a totally new story separate from season 1. A new campaign. So no, they didn’t scam you or false advertise and calling the devs pathetic losers is totally wrong as the mistake is in your confusion of what’s season 1.

Season two will continue the storyline of the shadow client.
    signature image