I am playing on PS4 and have potentially discovered a game breaking bug, if you want to 100% the game anyway.
I bought the digital version a few years ago, and played the bank heist. It shows in my player progression that I have everything except a document and some loot items. However, after recently re-installing the game to finish it completely, the sphere to enter the bank heist mission is not there. I went to the PSN page for the bank heist to try to install it again, but its unavailable because now the game includes the DLC. I uninstalled and re-installed the game 3 times, started new save files, power cycled the ps4, you name it, and nothing makes the sphere appear and nothing makes the newspaper in the clock tower to trigger the objective readable either.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I contacted SE support but they were completely unhelpful and didn't seem to even read my question (It took three separate exchanges for them to read that I was playing on PS4, as I had stated several times throughout the first two e-mails.) Even then they offered no real help except to power cycle the system.

I personally think it's an issue with the host file on PSN, but I'm not sure as I dont know if anyone else has the same problem. I check my "Installed DLC" tab on the information page of the game, and it only lists the three resource packs. Yet in the game it shows the extra client job completed, and I'm able to view the documents and collectibles I DO have from the heist.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I love this game and the bank heist is my favorite mission.

Thanks