Thread: Cannot Connect to Game in Earthnet

Cannot Connect to Game in Earthnet

Question Cannot Connect to Game in Earthnet

Myself and a few others were logged in to Earthnet. Although we could chat and see each others games, none of us could join a game. We kept getting "Connection Failed". I think all of us were behind routers, so is there a port we need to open in order to join each other's games?

*YAWN*

Calling Doctor Love! Evidently, the little paper note in the box isn't fixing the Earthnet connectivity problem for everybody..

Got the game, forgot I'd ordered it from Chips and Bits, sort of suprised when it came in.

Can't get it to go past the passing of the graphics configuration test. Just dumps to windows after my mouse cursor turns to a spinning CD icon. On me, though. Haven't defragged my hard drive or closed out everything nonessential in the system tray, so when I do that I'll give it a whirl.

Hm. Probably need to upgrade my nVidia drivers, too.

Hmmm.

For the person for whom it is crashing, first try changing to minimum resolution, then change your acceleration, and if that still does nothing, try re-installing with a maximum install, if that doesn't work, let me know.

For the people with Earthnet connectivity issues, when exactly is it going bad for you?