Thread: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5: No news about further patches?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5: No news about further patches?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5: No news about further patches?

So I'm guessing ever since patch 1.04 came out they think they fixed the game? There are some other issues that still need to be addressed like the broken sounds in KH2, cutscene crashing in KH1, and other various issues brought unintentionally by the previous patch. I hope these issues get fixed and we get the most perfect port we can have for the money we spent.

Despite recent Kingdom Hearts patches there has been encountered a lot of errors lately which still need to be resolved. I've even contacted the Customer Service regarding the issues we are facing, however I got no response about it yet has been almost 2 weeks now.

Tutuapp Free | ShowBox | Tutuapp Free

I am guessing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 was totally a great version of all time and played many time though, also managed to assignment help service for my college and essay assignment to get the good marks . also shares the same with friends.

nice

Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article.and all the details are awesome and good in this post.
    youtube converter and youtube free music

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.
    Sushi Cat 2