Thread: Episode 2: Brave New World discussion

Episode 2: Brave New World discussion

Post Episode 2: Brave New World discussion

https://youtu.be/-e1tvAxD44o

Episode 2 is on the way. Keep an eye out for a full trailer tomorrow.

https://youtu.be/r1qPsJSfj8Y
    October 19 is the release date for ep. 2.

The 2nd episode was released early on XBOX, which is unfortunate, but thank you all for not posting early spoilers this past week.

In a few hours from now, it will be officially released. Remember, while discussing the episode after playing it, please,
    And remember to have fun.

THOUGHTS:

MAIN CHOICES:

ADDITIONAL CHOICES:
    Last edited by Det_Forrester; 23rd Oct 2017 at 18:33.

I Love This Game!!! They Are really setting this game up for some cool stuff! You could really release a whole other game after this called " Life Is Strange After the storm" were you find out Rachel was the storm so you go back to save Rachel, Chloe, and the town! Because it is borderline painful to see and get so close to the characters Rachel and Chloe just for Rachel and possibly Chloe to be dead... They cloud really set it up good and all the Max lovers would get Max back! I don't know maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I would totally buy that game and many others probably would too! I have so many idea's for what a next game could be like!!! Like what if Max and Chloe found out that Max could bring someone with her when she time travels by holding on to them. So many cool ways this could go! PLEASE DON'T STOP WITH THIS LAST GAME!!! Rachel and possibly Chloe can't die after this!!!!!!!!!!

Lightbulb Life is Strange PLEASE DON'T STOP WITH BEFORE THE STORM #AFTER THE STORM

I Love The Life is Strange franchise!!! They Are really setting this game up for some cool stuff! You could really release a whole other game after Life is Strange: Before the Storm called " Life Is Strange: After the storm" were you find out Rachel was the storm so you go back to save Rachel, Chloe, and the town! Because it is borderline painful to see and get so close to the characters Rachel and Chloe just for Rachel and possibly Chloe to be dead... They could really set it up good and all the Max lovers would get Max back! I don't know maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I would totally buy that game and many others probably would too! I have so many idea's for what a next game could be like!!! Like what if Max and Chloe found out that Max could bring someone with her when she time travels by holding on to them. So many cool ways this could go! PLEASE DON'T STOP WITH THIS LAST GAME!!! Rachel and possibly Chloe can't die after this!!!!!!!!!!

Bug in Episode 2, 2nd playthrough, Junk yard, battery, not able to continue the game

After finishing the second episode, I started a second playthrough with another save slot.
    At the junk yard, I found the truck. Chloe pushes out the battary and the next mission of chloe is to find a new battery. It's also written on her hand. But (!) the new battery is already in the truck, the bonnet of the truck is closed, the interior (blue light bulb, pirate flag, golf thing) ist present.
    At this point, I cannot continue the game, because I cannot get a new battery. Als the repairs of my first playthrough are already there.
    What to do?
    [ PC via steam, german ]