Hey,

Big fan of your Final Fantasy releases on Android and I was wondering if there was any chance you guys were considering bringing them up to parity with the iOS versions. In particular I'm hoping for cloud saves to be brought to Final Fantasy Dimensions and Final Fantasy Tactics. Both games are somewhat lengthy and as someone who's been through several devices the past few months I just can't seem to make and keep my progress, making it really hard to play the games to completion. Controller support would be really nice as well, but I'm not entirely clear if either game supports that on iOS.

It'd at least be nice if the data were moved to a place that was accessible without rooting my phone, then I could take care of it myself. It would be a pretty massive upgrade for me. The controller support thing would just be a nice little quality of life deal. I really enjoy using my 8bitdo controller with Final Fantasy V and VI.

My apologies if this isn't the right forum for this, technical support didn't quite seem right either.