View Poll Results: Should the developers remove the Hail to the King Trophy?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Change the trophy requirements

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: To the Developers: Hail to the King Trophy

To the Developers: Hail to the King Trophy

I messaged an admin and it seems you need to have 'Gamer' status before you can vote

30 posts and 14 days of membership makes you a Gamer.
    Your PM box can now hold 500 messages, you can vote in polls and create your own polls, and you can use hyper links, smilies and text formatting BB code in your signature.

Which makes this thread pointless if members' participation on these forum are restricted based on their member 'status'

I'll request this thread to be closed

Still I think, this Trophy should at least be changed in at least 1000 jumps total, nlt in a Row at least.

Is there a chance they could actually do this? I have no problem with difficult trophies, but this one is outrageously misplaced in this game with this list. Not to mention it has an adoring fan base that would love the platinum in their collection. I really hope this can be changed, because I'm already starting to see people offering to do this for money, and others talking about how to cheat to get it.

If I new this was a trophy I wouldn't have bought the game DX, remove the trophy or please let people get refunds cos sony suck.

Square have lost a from me, ive platinumed VII, X, X2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, XIII3, and XV, its a joke of a trophy and final fantasy 9 is a game i consider myself very good at, but this trophy is a joke and is stopping me buying it. Remove it ill buy it.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12