Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX PS 3 Problem

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX PS 3 Problem

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX PS 3 Problem

The problem is that the game won't load. BBS does, as does the "movie" but I am unable to load KH HD 2.5 Remix on my PS3, I get a black screen.

I've gone through the steps:

1. Turn off Playstation 3.
    2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
    3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press your finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
    4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
    5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
    6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
    The current Recovery Menu supports:
    • Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
    • Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
    • Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
    • Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.
    • Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
    • System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System

Any suggestions? Apparently I'm not the only person having this problem.

I just want you to know if you put every kingdom heart game ever made onto steam for 60$ each bouncing balls and red ball

Well Mostly people tried to play this Kingdom hearts HD 2.5 REMIX PS 3 but I think it doesn't support the PS 3 because every time I Follow these steps above it shows me same error with a Black Screen. Even I take my PS to an expert in Kingdom games he was quit busy with his other writing work. Actually he is working online for https://edubirdie.com/blog/capstone-project-ideas and many more writing companies. But maximum time he used to play Kingdom hearts HD 2.5 REMIX on my PS 3. So he told me that we have to do the above steps very carefully only that is the solution to make game load properly.

Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to:
    atari breakout