Thread: Episode 1: Awake Discussion

Episode 1: Awake Discussion

Post Episode 1: Awake Discussion

Seeing as how Episode 1 is about to debut, I figured now would be a good time to start a discussion thread for the premiere of Life is Strange: Before the Storm. While discussing, please,
    And remember to have fun.

Thumbs Up

THOUGHTS:

MAIN CHOICES:

ADDITIONAL CHOICES:
    Last edited by Det_Forrester; 1st Sep 2017 at 03:09.

I ve noticed an interesting bug - if you choose Classic Chloe outfit (pre-order bonus), there will no any sign of black eye on her face. Can anybody tell email of game support to tell them about bug?

Wow so this place totally died...

I'm going to put some quick thoughts here, maybe I'll make some longer analysis if I feel like it. :P

It does feel like a Life is Strange game. Which is a huge relief for me. I was really scared about this game, especially considering that it wasn't Dontnod's and the creators' idea. I then read a few interviews and previews, but I still remained a little skeptical about it. Luckily, it really looks like Deck Nine knew (knows) what they were doing. The moment I opened her journal, I was sucked into the nostalgic feeling once again. Before I knew it, I was reading every single document and looking at every single object, just like old times. I don't really care that much about achievements, but I simply wanted to know every single Chloe's thought and get her to know that much better.

I'm happy with Chloe's character as well. I was afraid she was going to be "angsty and that's it", but her character is as complex as I hoped in this game, and yeah, quite relatable.

Thank you, Deck Nine!
    Last edited by Tataboj; 3rd Sep 2017 at 09:16.

Im putting tags because I guess it has LIS 1 spoilers even though I highly suggest anyone play that first.

Originally Posted by PHub07
    Im putting tags because I guess it has LIS 1 spoilers even though I highly suggest anyone play that first.

I like the dialogue how it's an obvious choice to make if ur Max, but when Chloe does it it's believable to see why people misunderstood her.

I feel like she's going to take the blame for what happens later.

Inconsistency?
    - I didn't take the beer but she still lost her phone and ask how drunk she was.
    I'm sure she can drink later with Rachael.
    - I didn't steal the money but the "next time" scene is the same
    Only guess I got is involving Frank. No I don't think he's the one demanding that. But he may be involved with it, thanks to Rachael and Chloe about a certain "escape plan"
    Could be the same person who's tied to the shirt vendor.