Thread: Worst customer service ever?!?!

Worst customer service ever?!?!

Thumbs Down Worst customer service ever?!?!

I'll keep this short and sweet..

My account was blocked over 2 months ago for a minor credit card issue (I hadn't contacted my bank to allow payments to Square Enix). Since then, I have had completely unengaged emails from Square Enix about what steps I need to take (including them emailing me 3 times asking for copies of all of my personal details - Passport, credit card, proof of address... which I replied to each time!!)

After 2 months of back and forth, they eventually emailed me to tell me the issue was rectified... well it wasn't at all. I tried 2-3 cards and still no joy.

I figured I'd take matters into my own hands and just purchase Crysta via PayPal. Well I purchased 5,000 Crysta in order to renew my subscription of 180 days on FF14.. seems they have blocked this too!!

So now I'm stuck.. £50 out of pocket and Square Enix refusing to take my $$ in order to renew my Subscription.

Does anyone work here that is not utterly useless?!

Hello Elmokev,
    You have shared the worst experience in a great way. Actually customer satisfaction and custom service is a basic thing for running any business,if customer is not satisfied so any product can not be sale, even i take my dissertation help through online platforms and they also provide customer service, so famous brands should also do these basic things.

Like The way

Hello Elmokev,
    You have shared the worst experience in a great way. Actually customer satisfaction and custom service is a basic thing for running any business,if customer is not satisfied so any product can not be sale, even i take my dissertation help through online platforms and they also provide customer service, so famous brands should also do these basic things.

As per me, great customer service is something which influences the client to feel more joyful. At whatever point clients confront any issue they search for speedier resolutions which are basic and easy to realize. Not once experienced any frustrating one, however I was making a research help with essay and have an article on this.