Thread: Parasite Eve 20th Annivarsary .. Square Enix do you care ?

Parasite Eve 20th Annivarsary .. Square Enix do you care ?

Exclamation Parasite Eve 20th Annivarsary .. Square Enix do you care ?

At least do it for Aya Brea not for the " Parasite Eve " name / author if that's your issue
    this is the second time i remind you about PE anniversary !
    what does that mean to us ?

a fan made an amazing re-imagined title screen for the game

Stop hurting us SE .. i can't take this anymore !

Tokita-san save us
    Last edited by Unlimax_SE; 29th Aug 2017 at 18:44.

The Parasite Eve series desperately needs to be revisited. Either with a remake/reboot or another sequel. Hell, even a port of the games to current gen would be appreciated. Its a shame that the series isn't getting as nearly as much love as it should be receiving.

Nice!

I agree with this post. Would love much more of Parasite Eve.

Square......consider testing the waters with a kickstarter for the franchise?

At the very least I would love a port of the original 1 and 2 brought onto current gen (PS4/PC).

I'm so so thankful for you guys for showing support in this article ~

Всем привет!!! Ребята, подскажите как достучаться до разработчиков Parasite Eve II, чтобы они сделали ремейк? Давайте все объединимся и создадим для них петицию.

Всем привет!!! Ребята, подскажите как достучаться до разработчиков Parasite Eve II, чтобы они сделали ремейк? Давайте все объединимся и создадим для них петицию.

Hello! Guys tell me how to contact the developers of Parasite Eve 2 that they did remake 2 nd part? Could you tell me the website where you can create a petition for the developers? Thank you.

Hello! Guys tell me how to contact the developers of Parasite Eve 2 that they did remake 2 nd part? Could you tell me the website where you can create a petition for the developers? Thank you.

Hopefully a Remake from PE1 is coming, there are so much potential that I'm super hyped for this. *o*

even a port of the games to current gen would be appreciated. Its a shame that the series isn't getting as nearly as much love as it should be receiving. dewa poker online

i am a big fan of parasite eve and i would really love to see a sequel for it.

i hope square can make a new parasite eve i really want it.

Parasite eve

i hope sqaure enix can make a new parasite eve. i love this game. a sequel would be better than remake.

Don't make me lose hope in the gaming industry SE , please make that possible
    The 20th anniversary starts at March 29th