Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: Ahoy

Ahoy

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Yeah, that is kinda bad. I don't really have a credit card either.

But, at least they do have them on video, which means you might be able to locate them in a video store or a catalog that isn't credit card only.

Heh. I would honestly do it.. If I had any way of getting there. We have no mode of transportation...

We had a car, it kept going crazy. we put like 1k in it to 'fix' it. ... then the motor went poof... which needs another 2K to fix that...

We borrow the van my uncle (father's brother) has. we have it for wensday and thursday this week (incase u dont reply today... tuesday).

We're gonna go look for ecks vs sever too it apparently came out on xmas eve :/ (on dvd)

We've got 4 cars and, as of a few days ago, none of them were running. We've now managed to fix just 1. Rather embarrassing...

Not as embarassing as have just 1 one and it doesnt work.. we didnt even fix it yet (its too expensive, I doubt we'll be fixing it unless we win the lottery, we've only had it for about 4 months now and we've already put 1K in.. we're not eager to put another 2k in it..)

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789