I just want to say first of all I'm a big fan of the Tomb Raider series since the very first game.

I have been enjoying TR 2013 a great deal. I LOVE the combat in the majority of cases. I love using the bow and the other weapons. NO other game has made using them so enjoyable. The only combat I dread big time is the boss fights where a boss is up in your face and then your weapons hardly matter.

The biggest problem is having to use the Axe (EXACTLY) at the point that the game tells you to and no other time. I'm fairly agile having been a gamer for over 20 years but not as agile as I used to be. I still manage to hold pretty high ranking in other games HOTS/Overwatch etc. I have this game setting to easy and still I have a really hard time with hit "F" exactly when the game says so and at no other time. And even if it very much appears you did that.. its considered a miss.

I find this incredibly frustrating and pointless. There is nothing fun about it. I dread seeing this in future TR games. I hope something will change about boss fights in the future.