Thread: Connection Failed

Connection Failed

So im ps4 player of hitman and after some time i got this message when trying to enter a mission, after 20s of trying to enter the mission the connection failed dissapeared and i was able to load it. Am i only who had this wierd problem where i lost connection to server for like 20s even if my internet was stable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInVo View Post
    So im ps4 player of hitman and after some time i got this message when trying to enter a mission, after 20s of trying to enter the mission the connection failed dissapeared and i was able to load it. Am i only who had this wierd problem where i lost connection to server for like 20s even if my internet was stable.
    this has been a constant problem/hassle since day one. You 're not the only one. A lot of players abandoned the game because of this problem along time ago. It will not be fixed, unless of course Rockstar games buys IOI and makes a proper HItman game.

i can't play online mode with this game on Steam, i play many weeks after all this start from this 2017 April i'm form Italy and i can't complete other elusive target... now the game is death for me because i complete the story and for start challenges i need go online so i ask why Square Enix take this online mode only for the Elusive Target and leave people play challenges without connection for prevent any issur like this... very NEGATIVE situation... -.-