Thread: Ideas for next suits? :)

Thumbs Up Ideas for next suits? :)

So we are at point when it's possible to have all unlockable suits. I'm wonder what will be next. I would like to see some classy, elegant suits, but also funny ones like Santa's suit.

It would be nice to see thugish stripped suit from Absolution that looked like from 20's, also kinda nice would be to see outfit that wass used in training, and one from heli platform. Wouldn't mind duck \ chicken from Blood Money and squirrel from Absolution.

Also ninja for all location, and combat suit but no with damn cowboy hat.

I also liked winter coat, could've use one more.

Smile

Suits are all boring mostly and look the same, love that the game is back to its roots though!

Maybe it would be nice to have a wardrobe section where we could choose our outfit from the suits available? Like a suit with or without gloves, or a suit and a trenchcoat, or tuxedo and trenchcoat etc... Hitman is all about the elegance of style, or used to be at least :P
    Last edited by Bridgetkfisher; 27th Feb 2017 at 20:55.

Ninja suit would be great to have in all locations, though these things involve various problems:
    - most locations should be initially hostile for ninja suit
    - too different NPC reactions / dialogs / traspassing zones

I've unlocked the "white yukata" (or whatever) suit recently and played colorado in it - I've heard guard saying "the target looks like other patients around here" - well, that was fun, will be even more fun in Paris

The scarecrow disguise would also be a good easter egg for Paris.

Silly suits like the crow or chipmunk one from previous games in the franchise.

How about IOI forgetting about playing dress up with 47, and fix the damn game instead. This game has become more about fighting bugs & glitches than actually playing and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    How about IOI forgetting about playing dress up with 47, and fix the damn game instead. This game has become more about fighting bugs & glitches than actually playing and having fun.
    I agree with this, maybe if the outfits weren't only slight variations of the main ones it would be worthwhile. The devs want to build a Hitman Fantasy feeling surrounding this mode where a hit comes along in real time and you only have a couple days to get them and you only have one chance, but then they don't reward us realistically. Hitmen get paid, wheres the currency in this game? where we can purchase weapons and upgrades (yes like in the other games) and creative tools to dispose of future targets. Everytime I hear Diana say 'the money has been wired to your account' in this game, I roll my eyes and the reoccurring flood of all the content that is missing from this game washes over my mind. Like many others out there I just cannot accept the loss of all the content from the other titles, and it just sours the experience of what is good about this game to the point where I almost cannot enjoy what it does have to offer.
    Last edited by ExtremisAntares; 4th Mar 2017 at 17:17.