Thread: Please, just give us a resolution to the plot before cancelling the series!

Please, just give us a resolution to the plot before cancelling the series!

Please, just give us a resolution to the plot before cancelling the series!

The news about Squenix's indefinite hiatus of this series due to poor sales (I guess someone wasn't able to buy the yacht they were hoping to get if this game was a hit?) has me really worried that there won't be another installment to finish the storyline set up by Mankind Divided. If this is a prolonged hiatus, I get the feeling that when/if the game ever comes back, they will want a fresh start on it like what happened after the original two games went on what could also be considered "extended hiatus."

Please, at least make a DLC that allows the storyline to be wrapped up. Or failing that, a comic book, a written book, hell even an ebook. Something, please. I am begging you. I have loved this series, loved the rich world that was created and all the threads of power pulling at each other, the manipulation, all of it a fantastic reflection of our own world through a lens of the fantastic. Don't leave us without a the final act.

I'm sure the new Marvel-related direction Square wants the studio to move in will be fun and high quality. I will probably enjoy it very much, but it won't be...this.

Please, consider doing something to keep the diehard fans from hanging.

Yeah book would be nice.

Originally Posted by JoshKillcrop
    The news about Squenix's indefinite hiatus of this series due to poor sales

Wait, this is a thing that happened?
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    Wait, this is a thing that happened?
    I don't know if it was directly said that the series is now on hiatus due to poor sales. It's mostly people putting two and two together what with EM working on Tomb Raider and Avengers, and most other Square Enix studios working on Marvel as well. That and the game didn't sell that well. It would be a little odd putting the whole big Deus Ex Universe thing on hold, but if anyone can do it, it's Square Enix.