Thread: WOULD YOU LIKE CHANGES TO ANY OF THE GAMES?

WOULD YOU LIKE CHANGES TO ANY OF THE GAMES?

Out of all the Final Fantasy games which are your favorites and would you make any changes to any of them?

if I had to choose, I'd say maybe 6. I quite dislike 7, so I wouldn't say that, but 6 or 9

@Stephen

If you could, what would you change about 7 to make it more intersting to you?

Originally Posted by FinalFantasy721
    Out of all the Final Fantasy games which are your favorites and would you make any changes to any of them?
    I really did like Final fantasy X but i would change the things that made people want to not like the game, for instance when Tidus and Yuna laughs -_- tbh that was a really annoying sceen but i did enjoy the game alot and the plot too, i just wish people could had seen that it really was a good game!!

@RAFAEL

A lot of people love the game. We're just sreaded out.

My personal fav is 8. Changes? I would say they should add a hard mode.

Hmm my personal favorite is Final Fantasy IX. One change I would like is they should tone down the time limit for acquiring Excalibur II.

Originally Posted by FinalFantasy721
    @Stephen

If you could, what would you change about 7 to make it more intersting to you?
    Honestly, Cloud. That guy is such a whiny bratty sook that he completely turned me off of the game. "I don't love anybody and my heart is made of steel. I have no emotions or opinions on anything, so don't waste your time" Ugh what a baby.

@STEPHEN

Wow. And I thought Sephiroth was mean to Cloud. I bet you want to give him dis pear too, right?

my favorite is FFXII, and FFVIII thought that may change when versus comes out. as for what I would change, in 12 I loved the zodaic job system in the international version, and I guess I would love to have that for everyone here in the us. That and larsa was one of my favorite characters to have in my party. Would have loved to keep him more. lol. as for 8 I loved the story in 8, but I wish there had been more to the world. There was a lack of cities compared to the time we could actually spend in the world, so I wish there had been more. other than that I loved the games.

My favorite Final Fantasy game was Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. It was non-splitscreen multiplayer, had character creation, and the story (while very thin unless you really went after it) was quite interesting to me. I would enjoy if SE would remake this game for the PS3 and add online multiplay, as well as change the menu functions so using a handheld system as a controller would be unnecessary for multiplay. Add in a slew of new dungeons and areas referencing the other entries in the Crystal Chronicles, maybe take a stab at adding more in-depth character customization and add some new weapons/abilities.

If you're looking for numbered games, my current favorite is XII. I would like to see the Zodiac Job System version released in the US, and maybe a little more variety in the weapons and so on. It was great how it was, but I'd love a new batch of weapons to get or even whole new sections of the license board. Whips, scythes, ring blades or chakrams, maybe some katars or other dual-wielded weapons. It would also be nice if Espers recieved a slight boost in usefullness: Go the route of both X and XIII, where summons may or may not completely wreck your enemies but will definitely save your party member's lives in a tight spot. There are honestly a number of changes I could see being made, and I think it would take me a very long time to talk about it.

ffxii needed more cutscenes it has large maps and it takes long time to fully explore but the story ended up so quickly.

ffx & ffx-2 both have very beautiful graphics but I hated that there is two different qualities of characters models in cutscenes, I guess they can fix that in the ffx hd version and keep only the high quality models.

I think that Final Fantasy Dissidia titles are good, i like the idea of start a battle with your favourite characters versus your most hated.

As you can see in my avatar photo, i like crossover couples (especially Sephiroth X Yuna).

What i wish to change, is the gamplay of the game, the graphic more realistic (not like looney tunes), and i wish for final fantasy games on great consoles (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3!!!

I almost like futuristic ambience (found interesting Versus XIII graphic), but the story are always too banal.

The gameplay of dissidia is unique and fun, but the story is ridiculously serious

My favorite would be FFX-2 and the change I would want is HD graphics for the international version ported to the wii u... You see what I did there =D ?